Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 1:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
does the "Israel becoming a nation again prophecy" have any value
RE: does the "Israel becoming a nation again prophecy" have any value
(March 31, 2017 at 2:29 am)Isis Wrote: You can waste your time digging up quotes if you wish, but the list of political parties that support the two state solution can be found here.

There are definitely some parties on the left that aren't too keen on it though. So what's your alternative to the two state solution then, since you don't think it will work?

Officially state ( just like how the Canadian Conservative party are officially pro immigration but then you listen to the opinions on immigration...) . And most of those parties are weak as water. And I could point out what internal percentage support it.

As for a solution there are two

1. If your asking me for historic solution (kind of futile now but) Israel should never have been reformed. And the Jews should have been permitted to build a Jewish  territory here in Canada( just like how we have allowed natives to)  as  a apology for turning away millions of Jews during Hitler's rise to power.

2. If you want a modern solution . Someone has to leave. If it were any two other nation a two state solution would work .the fact that it's these two nation as they are It can't work . That may sound pessimistic but it's how I feel.

(March 31, 2017 at 2:37 am)Isis Wrote:
(March 31, 2017 at 2:32 am)Orochi Wrote: Your right there
Quote:What am I right about?
About Identity sorry if that didn't show up my bad

Quote:Yup because the populous would adore the Palestinians if they would just stop being mad at them  for forcing them off there land . And would tear down all the settlements. And they would all join hands and sing kiblah.

I didn't say that, and you know it. My point is that support for populist (not populous) parties will always be high when people feel threatened. It is the same in Britain, the US and Europe.

I  argue that it would still be high either way
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Messages In This Thread
RE: does the "Israel becoming a nation again prophecy" have any value - by Amarok - March 31, 2017 at 3:10 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you have any interest in the philosophies of introflection pioneered by Buddhism? Authari 67 2948 January 12, 2024 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does Atheists have acceptability ? hindu 40 4732 July 18, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Does forming an atheist community pose a risk to becoming a religion? yogamaster 42 4747 June 22, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any ? Rahn127 1167 96852 January 15, 2019 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: T0 Th3 M4X
  Evidence for a god. Do you have any? Simplified arguments version. purplepurpose 112 12697 November 20, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Iceland is becoming atheist. Jehanne 13 2782 February 8, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: haig
  Human beings have virtually no value if they are just machines Transcended Dimensions 94 18496 December 16, 2017 at 5:35 pm
Last Post: Banned
  Value of coincidences. Socratic Meth Head 23 3937 March 28, 2016 at 5:55 am
Last Post: Pope Markoff Chaney
  Would you move to an Atheist nation? Stormcat 24 3373 December 24, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: abaris
  I think my mother may be becoming an atheist, advice? IanHulett 22 5711 October 17, 2015 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: abaris