Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 2, 2024, 5:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FDA proposal to lower nicotine in tobacco products
RE: FDA proposal to lower nicotine in tobacco products
Never understood why people smoked cigarettes to begin with. I mean I get once you start, you're addicted. Good luck quitting after that. But why the fuck start? Cigarettes don't even give you a high!

I mean maybe years ago before we knew how dangerous it was, it made sense. "Oh man, I look so cool smoking!" (No, you really fucking don't. If you don't look cool when not smoking, why do you think you'll look cool sticking one of those things in your mouth?) I mean alcohol made more sense. At least it has some effect other than devastating your fucking lungs. Getting an adult to buy you some booze, and then drinking. Yeah, that made sense. These days I'm sure kids have moved on. Probably to weed, but even the cool kids probably think that's lame these days. They're all about the coke and the ecstasy. Or probably some designer drug, how should I know? I'm getting too old to know what the cool kids are into. Probably Sexting if you listen to the news.

In any case, smoking cigarettes is really fucking rude. You're not just giving yourself lung cancer (and without the coal miner benefits), you're giving people around you lung cancer too. Not to mention destroying your teeth and your skin.

Just imagine how much more money you'd have too. Those things are fucking expensive. It's like what $6/pack. If you smoke a pack a day, that's $2,190 a year. You could buy a 50 inch screen tv with that, and have like $1860 left over to buy other shit with.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Messages In This Thread
RE: FDA proposal to lower nicotine in tobacco products - by Divinity - March 16, 2018 at 1:40 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FDA approves magnetic stim for treatment of OCD. brewer 2 337 August 20, 2018 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  FDA Warning on OTC Benzocaine brewer 0 238 May 23, 2018 at 7:56 pm
  Goddamned Lower back pain ErGingerbreadMandude 25 3770 February 6, 2017 at 2:01 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  FDA release on fish brewer 0 584 January 19, 2017 at 9:46 am
  Medical/Sugar/Comparison to Big Tobacco brewer 7 2123 December 2, 2016 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Noprophets
  Mobile phone in pocket causes lower sperm count ignoramus 47 6039 November 30, 2015 at 11:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Activity of lower lifeforms IATIA 8 1660 December 24, 2014 at 6:00 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Nicotine has an antagonistic effect on dopamine D2 triggered sexual arousal? Ksa 6 3272 January 7, 2014 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Ksa