Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 20, 2024, 11:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Current Evolution of Ancient Religious Institutions
RE: The Current Evolution of Ancient Religious Institutions
(November 19, 2023 at 11:08 pm)TimOneill Wrote:
(November 19, 2023 at 10:54 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Better educated work forces raise everybody up. Keeping them ignorant was to keep them from thinking.

People keep asserting that they were “kept ignorant” but keep failing to provide evidence this was some active policy by … anyone. Can you provide some?

I guess you're unfamiliar with anti literacy laws as well. It's a good thing you came here, in case you ever wanted to write another book about history for us.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Current Evolution of Ancient Religious Institutions - by The Grand Nudger - November 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Secret hiding place for ancient christians Foxaèr 20 2433 May 11, 2018 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  My current religious teacher isn't as good as I thought Der/die AtheistIn 10 2022 November 16, 2017 at 3:24 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  The bible and ancient history. Lemonvariable72 66 12717 December 3, 2014 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Why Ancient Aliens is far more plausible than Christianity FreeTony 30 4891 July 27, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Ancient Confession Found: 'We Invented Jesus Christ' Gooders1002 82 27201 April 23, 2014 at 11:40 pm
Last Post: Mark Fulton
Tongue Apologetics was much more efficient in ancient times Tea Earl Grey Hot 19 8705 September 14, 2012 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Great Virgin Mother Isis - Ancient Mythology is not a Cheeseburger michaelsherlock 13 7830 June 12, 2012 at 8:29 am
Last Post: michaelsherlock