Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 11:25 am

Poll: Santorum is...
This poll is closed.
just another greedy Republibertarianazi
50.00%
3 50.00%
..is absolutely what this country NEEDS!
0%
0 0%
...is absolutely what this stupid country DESERVES. Another theo-neo-con libertarian
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills
RE: Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills
I personally couldnt care less if you called me that.. those three words combined obviously have much more to offer the common man than a "rebuplibertatianazi". All three of which have a proven track record of fucking over everyone except the upper, select plutocrats.

I would rather be left than right wing.

And calling me childish for calling a black pot a "black pot" does nothing to me except make me laugh.

Now, I know you live in another country, so you obviously cant vote for them.

..do you root for them? Numb skulls like Paul Ryan and such? I will go out on a limb here and flat out say if you were voting in America, you would have already voted Republican WAY more times than you would have voted independent Libertarian...just like what all of the rest of American Libertarians do: Vote Tea Party.

Sure, you might think Palin is an idiot, but the chance that she might dissolve a third of our government gets your dick hard..doesnt it?
(August 30, 2011 at 12:51 pm)paintpooper Wrote: No. How can you have profit in a system designed to help sick people. If profit relies on sickness, or the blocking of health care, you have a serious ethical problem. I can heal 9 people, but not 10, because that 10th person would destroy my profit. Only hypothetically of course, but the logic is there.

In reality its more like "I dont want to heal ANYBODY, but I want them to keep sending in their monthly payments for my insurance service."

THAT is the reality of American Ins. , and America in general. In America GREED is king. When they say "freedom" they mean "GREED".

'paintpooper' Wrote:If someone is sick you help them. Bottom line. Cause we all know if we are sick and in need we want that ability to get better, and it is sick to not provide that to every citizen of the planet.

That generally isnt the attitude here. First off you have the fuckload of Republibertarianazis who say things like: "aint no nigger getting my tax money..fuck em..let them and their kids die for all I care... because we whites are being persecuted!"

Here...look at what some of the Rebublibertarianazis are saying about racism and Obama

(warning, following this link and reading its contents may make your head explode: high amounts of hypocrisy, hatred, greed, stupidity, racism, and general loathyness.)

http://moonbattery.com/?p=1490

For every ONE Libertarian that votes in a tea bagger "not because I like his social views, but for his economic views", you have 30 guys voting right behind him just like on this moonbat site for his social and economic views.

by the way, you will see a general theme over there: If you call a racist a "racist", then it is proof that YOU are the real "racist", not the racist.

Yup..thats the new race card the right wing has been using. And guess what.. it works over here...yup. Only in America.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills - by reverendjeremiah - August 30, 2011 at 12:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1085 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 293 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1121 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 15142 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 333 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4447 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 737 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 597 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1363 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2181 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger