Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 19, 2024, 12:44 pm

Poll: Santorum is...
This poll is closed.
just another greedy Republibertarianazi
50.00%
3 50.00%
..is absolutely what this country NEEDS!
0%
0 0%
...is absolutely what this stupid country DESERVES. Another theo-neo-con libertarian
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills
RE: Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills
Quote:I'd rather value freedom over authoritarianism. This is why I don't like the whole "right / left" scale; I prefer the Nolan chart, which plots economic policy against social policy. I'm "right-wing" in my economic views, but I'm "left-wing" in my social views. In other words, I'm a supporter of individualism over collectivism.
But you will gladly benefit from the collective society. So let me get this strait, you enjoy prospering and profiting from the collective, but you dont want to put back into it, because you are an 'individualist"? Surely, since you are an "indvidualist", you must be living up in the mountains, producing your own food, and cloting, and electricity. You see, I dont buy that crap not for a single second. You are VERY aware that you are in the midst of a collective, but yet claim you are individualist.

If you HONESTLY believe you are individualist, and dispise the collective..then SEVER yourself from the collective right now. Surely the best way to show your support for individualism..dont you think?
Quote:Referring to decent people like myself and theVOID as "Nazis" in any way is both insulting and childish. It's the kind of response you expect from a child, not a grown-up. If you want to have a debate about politics, I'm all up for that, but I won't stand for name-calling, especially when you haven't even bothered to take the time to learn what my views actually are. I don't make assumptions about you; why do you make assumptions about us? When have assumptions ever got us anywhere productive in the world?
Oh, its not childish and I am dead serious. At first I didnt like Min posting it either, then I had MANY months to think about it. Min is VERY correct and justified is using it. American Nazi's vote right wing politics. They vote republicans. Libertarians make a BIG show about how they are a third party, but then they all send out invitations to join the teaparty and vote Republican. And of course Republicans, vote Republican. For every one libertarian that votes for Tim Pawlenty "because of his economic views..not his social views", there are dozens of racist Nazi types who vote for Tim as well as the Theocratic types. Of course, they vote for Tim because they like his economic AND social views.

So, let me guess..You think Sarah Palin is a dumb bitch..but you like her Economic views and would have gladly voted for her as vice president?

Quote:No, but there are Nazi groups over here, there are right-wing fascist groups over here, and I don't vote for them.
Stop acting so naive.. you know those fascist types are voting right wing economics just like you do. You are in the same voting group as they are, and stop trying to act like you do not know that. You know the fascists dont vote for their third party over there anymore than the libertarians vote for the libertarian party here in America. Libertarians vote Republican over here. Who do the Fascist/Nazis in your country REALLY vote for...and be honest.
Quote:Well then you'd be very very wrong indeed. I've never liked any of the Republican nominees, nor have I really liked any of the Democratic nominees. If you'd held me at gun point and forced me to choose between Democrat and Republican, I would have gone for the former. If you want me to choose between economic issues and social issues, I'll go with social all the time. Social issues are more important than the economy; a nation of free poor people is far better than a nation of rich slaves in my book.

Of course, I'd prefer some kind of balance, which is why last election I "supported" Bob Barr, and I'll support the Libertarian candidate in the next election. I don't flip flop; I'll stand by the party that has a manifesto which most closely resembles the Libertarian ideal, and that has consistently been the Libertarian Party.
So what you are telling me is that you are a VERY RARE libertarian. you are telling me that you would vote your Libertarian party here in America?

Well, you would be the only one..as the vast majority of those who claim to be libertarian in America vote Republican. They voted for Sarah Palin in the last presidential election. You are nothing more than an exception of the exception. Meaning that your voice is so small, it doesnt matter. In fact, when it comes to American Libertarianism, you arent really even a libertarian. Because "Libertarian" in America = Glen Beck and Sarah Palin voter. Dont tell me they arent "real" Libertarians. They ARE the voice of American Libertarianism...even the Libertarian Party website praises these people, and encourages their membership to attend their rallies and vote for them, join their tea parties.

Quote:So what'll it be? Will you have a decent conversation with me; find out where we disagree, without calling me names? Or are you going to continue being a child?
Are you suggesting that I am NOT currently having a decent conversation with you? American Libertarians vote in lines with Republicans and fascists/Nazis in America, and until you admit that, you will never understand and keep getting upset when it is mentioned.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republidertarianazi shows off his thinking skills - by reverendjeremiah - August 30, 2011 at 6:33 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happens if you "tell" a police to f**k off? Freedom of speech? Duty 16 1085 April 17, 2022 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 293 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1121 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 15143 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 333 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Trump has blood on his hands WinterHold 60 4447 December 13, 2018 at 2:59 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 737 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Sh*thole craps on his intel again..... Brian37 2 597 August 3, 2018 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Propheting off dead kids. Gawdzilla Sama 15 1363 May 23, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Banana Republicunt Thinks It Is His Personal Property Minimalist 17 2181 May 20, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger