Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads in the sand
Heads in the sand
Ralph M. Hall ® Texas chairs the US House of Representatives Committee On Science, Space and Technology.

Quote: Ralph Hall in an interview with Coral Davenport of the National Journal for her story in 1 December issue, "Heads in the Sand." (With the permission of National Journal.)
NJ: Do you think climate change is causing the earth to become warmer?
Hall: I can't say it doesn't have a percentage of effects on it - one percent, three percent, five percent. But I don't think it's the cause. I don't think we can control what God controls.

We’re fucked

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinside...imate.html
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
RE: Heads in the sand
Well, Texas is fucked. They keep electing those shitheads.
In other news the doomsday clock clicked another minute closer to midnight yesterday. One of the reasons given for the move was the declining influence of scientific findings in policy making.

This guy chairs a committee that makes decisions that affect everyone on the planet Min not just Texas.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
Got to get control of the house back to the Democrats so he's nothing more than an idiot member of the committee.

Even better, Texas could throw the bum out of office but, like I said, it's Texas.
You guys should just block off Texas... Or burn the entire place to the ground.

Days used to be good for Texas... When they made Dr Pepper...
Cunt
We could offer to give Texas back to Mexico, they might actually take it.

It occurred to me that while the matter of state succession has pretty much been decided - there's nothing that says we can't kick a state out of the union. Hmmm. Thinking
I wish all the fundies would just move to Texas, secede*, and become the Christian theocracy of Jesusland they all seem to want so much. I think it would be fun to watch them fight among each other as they devolve into a third world nation.

*But before allowing them to secede we let all the athiests, Democrats, and other right-thinking, non-fundies leave Texas and join the civilized United States.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(January 11, 2012 at 5:57 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: the civilized United States.

Isn't that a myth?
Cunt
I'd like to think it isn't, but seeing as how Santorum is a credible candidate for the presidency, I really wonder.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  He May As Well Fuck With Their Heads Minimalist 10 2544 January 20, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Republican Heads Will Explode on this one Minimalist 40 15683 December 15, 2012 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gilgamesh