Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 6:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The abuse Christians have to face
The abuse Christians have to face
[Image: christianpersecution.jpg]

Tickled me when I saw, until I realised how true it was.
RE: The abuse Christians have to face
Ever the suffering martyrs.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Never met a christian like that.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
You should come the States for a visit sometime.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(March 1, 2012 at 10:38 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Never met a christian like that.

Granted they aren't all like that, but if I can show you a few just here
here.
(March 1, 2012 at 10:45 am)picto90 Wrote:

Granted they aren't all like that, but if I can show you a few just here

Well, things are as always, quite different in America than anywhere else in the world.
They are nowhere in the extremes.
They don't ignore him, nor try to kill him.
But sending e-mails..Well, it's not worth the effort, and it's probably not worth ignoring him altogether either.
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

You live in Europe/Asia and in the most per person, densely populated muslim country in the world, it's not suprising. Plus European Christians are far more relaxed than American Christards, something i'm sure you would have noticed in Germany.
That's something I loved about Germany, gorgeous cathedrals and devotional art everywhere you turned, but fundies, thin on the ground. All of the good stuff, none of the garbage..Smile

A quick and amusing aside. I left Hogtowne and landed in Schweinfurt, how about that for coincidence eh?
(March 1, 2012 at 10:50 am)5thHorseman Wrote:

You live in Europe/Asia and in the most per person, densely populated muslim country in the world, it's not suprising. Plus European Christians are far more relaxed than American Christards, something i'm sure you would have noticed in Germany.

I lived in Germany for three years, friend.
I've met more christians than I could ever hope to ever meet again. Most were church goers. They were quite friendly, and invited me over to dinner to their homes.
It's not just the matter of how relaxed European christians are, it's also about how relaxed European atheists are. The two do not step on eachother's toes. The ones in America seemingly do, but I can't know that for sure either.
(March 1, 2012 at 10:49 am)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, things are as always, quite different in America than anywhere else in the world.
They are nowhere in the extremes.
They don't ignore him, nor try to kill him.
But sending e-mails..Well, it's not worth the effort, and it's probably not worth ignoring him altogether either.

Yes, but you don't see atheists sending hate mail to the hundreds of thousands of Pastors, Priests and Ministers expressing there opinion. Is it too much to ask that atheists are allowed to express their opinion without getting shot down?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The west's other face WinterHold 24 2609 September 25, 2018 at 12:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Face it! chimp3 3 367 November 17, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Are you wondering why the State Department is so supine in the face of dismemberment? GUBU 2 867 March 22, 2017 at 9:14 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Political figure endorsement of news orgs = abuse of power? Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1167 March 9, 2017 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What Trump supporters and Christians have in common Shell B 13 1920 December 13, 2016 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Sexual abuse 'in the DNA of Roman Church' Ziploc Surprise 10 4684 March 11, 2013 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Aractus
  End sex abuse cover ups by not donating money to the RCC Ziploc Surprise 10 6886 July 26, 2012 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Question: Is abuse and torture from exorcisms on the rise in the U.K.? Ziploc Surprise 24 8971 July 6, 2012 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Mali President may face treason charge Tobie 0 1103 April 3, 2012 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Tobie
  Wisconsin: Single Parenting is Child Abuse Erinome 23 6915 March 9, 2012 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: 8BitAtheist