Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Almighty God Be Praised
Almighty God Be Praised
Sorry, I read the rules a little late and didn't realize that I was supposed to make an introduction first.

I'm a christian trying to bring souls to Jesus.

I see there are some good men like Godschild and Chipan here in the midst of the lions. We must keep up the good fight my brothers. We serve a powerful God who is not to be trifled with and it is our duty to try to bring the wayward into the flock. Amen.

To all non-believers:
Feel free to contact me at any time if you would like me to lead you to a personal relationship with my lord and savior Jesus Christ. May the Holy Spirit move in this place so that none of you would burn in the eternal fires of Hell.
RE: Almight God Be Praised
(March 8, 2012 at 1:30 pm)One King Wrote: I see there are some good men like Godschild and Chipan here in the midst of the lions.

Raaaawwwrrr...

Welcome, baby.
Cunt
RE: Almighty God Be Praised
Quote:I'm a christian trying to bring souls to Jesus.

Fuck both of you up the ass with a cactus dildo.

Welcome to the forum.

As long as you can agree to rational debate without recourse to insult anyway.

Sadly, too many theists resort to assertion without logical or philosophical basis, which makes many atheists wary. You may as well discuss how time is relative to a talking clock.
I hope you'll be an exception.

Starting with a standard veiled threat of hell, is a dull and poor way to endear yourself or 'convert'.
Pascals wager has long since been brutally beaten and whipped into a philosophical joke even among apologists.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
(March 8, 2012 at 1:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:I'm a christian trying to bring souls to Jesus.

Fuck both of you up the ass with a cactus dildo.

They are obviously harvesting the souls for power or something...
Cunt
I'm not going to welcome you to the forum. Instead I shall be sending you a short message via angel immediately after posting this. If you can pray to your powerful god or whatever floats your proverbial and then come back and tell us all what message I sent, then you can talk to me about saving my soul from this hell of yours. Until then, please don't even attempt it.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Imagine the lunacy level of anyone who actually believes in "souls."

(March 8, 2012 at 2:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Imagine the lunacy level of anyone who actually believes in "souls."

But, if people don't have souls then where does James Brown draw his power from???
Cunt
Godschild and Chipan argue their point, and whilst it my belief that they are the wayward ones and not I, at least they have the decency to try to point out why they think they are right. All you've done is condemn me to hell... Not impressed.
(March 8, 2012 at 2:26 pm)picto90 Wrote: Godschild and Chipan argue their point, and whilst it my belief that they are the wayward ones and not I, at least they have the decency to try to point out why they think they are right. All you've done is condemn me to hell... Not impressed.

I would never condemn you to hell. I want nothing more than to save you. My God has reserved hell for all of those who deny him. Don't be one of those people and you can worship with me forever in paradise.

Amen!