Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Music 
Hello!
Hi everyone! Smile
I'm young girl from central Europe.
I was raised as a Catholic, and now I'm an atheist but my parents don't accept this.

I love play the violin and piano.
In addition I enjoy science subjects, especially math and physics.

(And sorry for my English Wink)

RE: Hello!
Welcome.
Cunt
Welcome

You will find solace among us Smile
Welcome, Afra. I'm far from young and my parents still don't accept my lack of belief in their fairy tale. You get used to it.
Don't worry about your English, dear.

We have jesus freaks around here who speak English fluently and they make far less sense than you.

Welcome.
Hello, yourself, Afra. Maybe you can post a sound clip of you playing music one of these days. Not a video unless you're sure you want it wandering around the internet.
Hello and Welcome. Music is always appreciated, and I'm glad to see you realise your gift is entirely your own, not handed down by the sky daddy.
Self-authenticating private evidence is useless, because it is indistinguishable from the illusion of it. ― Kel, Kelosophy Blog

If you’re going to watch tele, you should watch Scooby Doo. That show was so cool because every time there’s a church with a ghoul, or a ghost in a school. They looked beneath the mask and what was inside?
The f**king janitor or the dude who runs the waterslide. Throughout history every mystery. Ever solved has turned out to be. Not Magic.
― Tim Minchin, Storm
Oh, another musician! Welcome.
Welcome Smile I'm new to this forum as well & a musician! Let's exchange music sometime!
Quote:Maybe you can post a sound clip of you playing music one of these days.

I'll think about this. Maybe soon I'll do some recording. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates