Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let the mocking commense!
Let the mocking commense!
I just had to laugh:-

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...238AAwF5cz

Monkeys? ROFLOL

Feel free to post your own.
RE: Let the mocking commense!
Wow. Powerful stupid.

I guess we found out what G-C's day job is.
I smell poe. Something about the spelling and grammar... it's a bit too contrived. Accurate parody, all the same.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Music 
[Image: 2rn77o5.jpg]

Oh Lord! (No pun intended)
I'm sad now. Thanks.

I didn't actually know people could be that stupid Tongue
Fucking magnets, how do they work?

Quote:there are still monkies everywhere. your saying we share 98% of their jeans

Dang monkeys won't return my jeans or even wash them when they're done using them. I'm going to stop sharing my jeans with them.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(April 23, 2012 at 5:23 pm)tobie Wrote:

I didn't actually know people could be that stupid Tongue

Hard to grasp that some people really are that stupid. Mankind has a fuck load of growing up to do. The fact that a majority of us still hold onto imaginary friends just shows how immature and primitive we are.

Be a many generations before we're ready for that next big step.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I worked in law enforcement for 12 years answering phone calls from the general public. I am all too aware that there are people this stupid out there.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(April 23, 2012 at 4:20 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I smell poe. Something about the spelling and grammar... it's a bit too contrived. Accurate parody, all the same.

Unfortunately I used to work with a guy that was 28 and said EXACTLY the same and his spelling and grammar was just as atrocious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink vorlon13 11 2679 August 1, 2017 at 12:25 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Let's see how many apologetics take the bait Joods 127 18306 July 16, 2016 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Let's talk about... yaweh dyresand 106 9861 March 12, 2016 at 10:39 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Let's Talk About Saints! BrianSoddingBoru4 7 1903 March 8, 2016 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Let me get this straight... dyresand 92 16051 October 12, 2015 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Hell.. so yeah let's fact check dyresand 6 2274 September 1, 2015 at 11:55 am
Last Post: dyresand
  Let's get the fact's straight dyresand 74 11435 July 10, 2015 at 1:57 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
Question Why did God let people think demons cause epilepsy? Razzle 34 7684 May 22, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Drich
  Let's Give The Muslims A Day Off Minimalist 60 9593 April 7, 2015 at 2:38 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  Let's all take a trip to the mouth of madness! Esquilax 7 2398 June 19, 2014 at 9:49 am
Last Post: LostLocke