Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Woman stands up to sexist goon squad.
Saudi Woman stands up to sexist goon squad.
Got this story's link at another atheist website.

http://gawker.com/5913326/remarkably-bra...sexy-nails

Bravo lady. Technology is going to make the future grim for fascism.
RE: Saudi Woman stands up to sexist goon squad.
I know Biology says differently, but that lady has got huge balls.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Clap Brava, anonymous lady!
Seriously? Her manicure set them off? And if a manicure can set off the Mutaween, then why are there public nail salons in Saudi Arabia?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(May 27, 2012 at 9:44 am)Faith No More Wrote: I know Biology says differently, but that lady has got huge balls.

When I think about someone doing something like this it makes me feel like a complete fucking wimp.
(May 27, 2012 at 6:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: Got this story's link at another atheist website.

http://gawker.com/5913326/remarkably-bra...sexy-nails

Bravo lady. Technology is going to make the future grim for fascism.

Fascism seems to have no problem using technology itself.
Yea fascism can use the same technology, sure. But when you give most people the choice between "bow or else" it is hard for the "bow" advocates to win. No one likes bullies.
Depends on how many of these they have.

[Image: tanks.jpg]
Maybe the US should go in there to dispense some of that democracy. If not, it's not really any of my concern what happens over there.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What if God is a woman Woah0 31 2461 November 26, 2022 at 1:28 am
Last Post: UniversesBoss
  Love of God vs love of a woman Mystic 51 5480 September 26, 2018 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Is this woman nuts? brewer 37 4674 February 15, 2018 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Should a woman be treated differently if... Mr Greene 107 9402 September 21, 2016 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why would any Woman want to be a part of Christianity? Spooky 33 8351 July 23, 2015 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Watch Arab woman verbally bitch slap a Sheikh Brian37 25 6142 March 11, 2015 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Sudan woman faces death for apostasy zebo-the-fat 17 5877 May 15, 2014 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Israeli woman fined for not circumsizing her son. I and I 60 10839 November 28, 2013 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Bad Writer
  Saudi Arabian cleric declares babies should wear burkas little_monkey 10 3621 June 17, 2013 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Christian scholars: 1 man, 1 woman isn't the Bible's only marriage view little_monkey 5 3674 June 4, 2013 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas