Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabian cleric declares babies should wear burkas
Saudi Arabian cleric declares babies should wear burkas
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...urkas.html
RE: Saudi Arabian cleric declares babies should wear burkas
Nobody takes this guy seriously, not even in the kingdom his opinions are strange. Also he has no authority whatsoever so it doesn't really matter what he says, none of the senior agree with him and that's that!
(June 16, 2013 at 8:32 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: Nobody takes this guy seriously, not even in the kingdom his opinions are strange. Also he has no authority whatsoever so it doesn't really matter what he says, none of the senior agree with him and that's that!

So he's the Muslim Pat Robertson in KSA. Good for a laugh if nothing else.

One thing to be considerate of; he may have no formal authority, but there are others that will take him at his word. This is the reason why he can't just be ignored.
Okay, the fact that this guy claimed that baby girls should wear burkas is odd enough, but his rationale for this is just plain insane:

Quote:He told al-Majd TV that wearing a burka would stop incidents of sexual attacks on babies, and tried to support his claim by quoting unnamed medical and security sources.

I honestly don't know what's worse: that Saudi Arabia apparently has a big problem with people fucking babies or that he thinks singling out babies by gender will stop it.

You know, suddenly the running gag of people fucking babies in "Book of Mormon" somehow seems reasonable; at least there, they had an understandable reason: They thought it could cure AIDS. Granted, it clearly doesn't, but it makes a hell of a lot more sense than the fact that Saudi men have an abnormally high number of pedophiles or that they have such a bad case of "Sex is evil and I am horny" that suddenly babies seem to be a viable option for sex.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
He's like the Phelps of the Middle East...
All this says to me is that the majority of islamists have very small dicks and are raging paedophiles...

Thinking just like their beloved prophet... Thinking
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
If they're so sex crazed that they can't keep themselves from fucking babies, then their country is hopeless.

I mean, most men don't get an erection when they see a baby girl.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(June 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: If they're so sex crazed that they can't keep themselves from fucking babies, then their country is hopeless.

Or a goat.
If they're used to having their women swaddled in cloth from head to toe, wouldn't it increase the likelihood of sexual assault on infant girls if they were dressed in burkas?
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(June 17, 2013 at 2:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(June 17, 2013 at 2:17 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: If they're so sex crazed that they can't keep themselves from fucking babies, then their country is hopeless.

Or a goat.

Come on, Not goat, Doe.

Even Saudi Arabian goats know how to use their cloven hooves if molested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does the Pope wear such funny clothing? GODZILLA 22 3303 June 27, 2018 at 2:24 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  "I can't see the wishom behind babies dying from cancer" is argument from ignorance ReptilianPeon 16 4140 December 7, 2015 at 1:06 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  I wear a cross around my neck russiangj2 18 3751 March 7, 2015 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Muslim cleric wants Canadian women to cover up to prevent rape. Ziploc Surprise 5 2821 July 21, 2012 at 9:42 am
Last Post: toro
  Saudi Woman stands up to sexist goon squad. Brian37 8 4527 May 29, 2012 at 5:57 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet