Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can You Imagine If This Happened in the US?
Can You Imagine If This Happened in the US?
The diaper-sniffers and child fetishists would be screaming for blood!

http://apnews.excite.com/article/2012061...51H82.html

Quote:LONDON (AP) - Prime Minister David Cameron and his wife got home from lunch with friends at a pub in the English countryside to discover they forgot something: 8-year-old daughter Nancy.
RE: Can You Imagine If This Happened in the US?
Ah, yes. I read about this the other day. I think it was on purpose. Tongue
They probably got bored of their child and wanted a new one. Kind of like getting bored with your pony... oh wait, us commoners don't have ponies...
Cunt
My mom accidentally left my brother somewhere before I was born. It wasn't that big a deal, I don't think, but that was almost 22 years ago.
[Image: SigBarSping_zpscd7e35e1.png]
Can happen to anyone:

My favourite was the time I stopped at the Roadhouse at Cocklebiddy, on the Nullabor Plain. Inside was a small child (about 4) eating a large ice cream. Apparently its family were traveling in convoy,and said little nose miner got "left behind" (if you'll excuse the expression) A not uncommon even ,with an embarrassed family usually returning after discovering their loss at the next stop,which may be a few hundred miles..

http://www.nullarbornet.com.au/towns/cocklebiddy.html
I read this myself. I think the media is going a little overboard. Like pad said, it can happen to anyone. Especially if you're attention is drawn away because you are entertaining lots of guests. As they left Samantha thought that the girl had got in the car with her dad and Cameron, in another car, thought the girl was with her mother. But the girl had wandered off to the toilet. Shocker.
I quit. Hang
Atheism is a non-prophet organisation. - A dusty old book that I found that must be completely true because someone wrote it down.
(June 12, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Annik Wrote: My mom accidentally left my brother somewhere before I was born. It wasn't that big a deal, I don't think, but that was almost 22 years ago.

I guess it depends on whether she found him. If not,I'd say her attitude was a little casual Tiger
(June 12, 2012 at 10:32 pm)padraic Wrote:
(June 12, 2012 at 2:47 pm)Annik Wrote: My mom accidentally left my brother somewhere before I was born. It wasn't that big a deal, I don't think, but that was almost 22 years ago.

I guess it depends on whether she found him. If not,I'd say her attitude was a little casual Tiger

ROFLOL
I'd say most parents have forgotten a child at least once! It happens. When my cousin and I were both babies, my mum and aunt went to the bank with us in our prams. They were nearly home before they realised they'd left my cousin in the bank and had to run back and get her!

Then there was the time they took all 5 of us kids to Hamley's toy store managed to lose 3 of us and not realise for goodness knows how long, but we were found on a different floor of the store!

It happens. It probably shouldn't, but it does.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1125 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This is awkward, but...whatever happened to defeating ISIS in 30 days? NuclearEnergy 9 3846 May 24, 2017 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71912 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4466 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Chuckle. What Happened To The 'Art of the Deal?' Minimalist 16 2662 March 24, 2017 at 9:48 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Imagine Foxaèr 13 1693 September 21, 2015 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  we finally know what happened to flight 370 Manowar 2 957 April 20, 2014 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: FreeTony
  So... This Happened My imaginary friend is GOD 50 7237 March 18, 2014 at 12:35 am
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Morgan Freeman's take on what happened a few days ago. Creed of Heresy 8 2618 December 16, 2012 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Why can't communist become citizens, but Nazis can? cratehorus 9 7407 July 20, 2012 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Polaris