Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Demolition of the theory of evolution in the 20 question
Demolition of the theory of evolution in the 20 question
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

The logic that makes the chance of offering a reason for the existence of scientific logic is totally wrong.
Is it a coincidence that rationale behind the emergence of civilizations and retreat?
The theory of evolution put forward by coincidence is the right of the myth of past centuries.

After this introduction
Question Please 20 demolition theory in the development of research by Dr. Harun Yahya and later, God willing, we will talk about each question with each other
RE: Demolition of the theory of evolution in the 20 question
التطور هو حقيقة إذا كنت تعتقد أن ذلك أم لا.

لا يجب عليك أن تبدأ كل وظيفة مع 'بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم' ، انه لن الاعتبار إذا كنت لا.

لو أنني كنت أود أن استخدام أفضل مترجم لأنني في الحقيقة لا نعرف ما الذي تتكلمون عنه.

You don't have to start each post with 'The Name Of God The Merciful', he won't mind if you don't.

If I were you I would use a better translator because I really don't know what you are talking about.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Darwinian, you are not alone....I don't understand anything this person has posted.
HuhA man is born to a virgin mother, lives, dies, comes alive again and then disappears into the clouds to become his Dad. How likely is that?
I believe it is wrong to assign "chance" or "odds" to the creation of life or evolution. I would contend it is something that MUST happen. When you place atoms of opposite charges next to each other, they will combine, forming bipolar molecules, which then get together to form chains. It is not a matter of chance that these things happen.

I wish the secular crowd would stop talking about chance. Indeed if atoms and molecules coming together was all chance, even I would have to opt for a Designer theory.

Life came into being on earth because it had to. It happened not once by chance, but according to scientific laws, it happened in abundance.
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
I agree Ledo. Besides, the way I look at it is look at all the planets on the universe without life... So statistically, life would have turned up somewhere. Also, if earth had been created or had evolved differently, we wouldnt know. We dont know any different... so its not that earth is 'too perfect' to have happened by chance... it just is, what it is. If it formed differently, then things would just be different. We wouldnt know the difference though. I don't know if that makes sense at all to anyone but me :p
Cher

"I have no advice for anybody; except to, you know, be awake enough to see where you are at any given time, and how that is beautiful, and has poetry inside. Even places you hate" -Jeff Buckley
(June 19, 2009 at 9:02 pm)Rockthatpiano06 Wrote: I agree Ledo. Besides, the way I look at it is look at all the planets on the universe without life... So statistically, life would have turned up somewhere. Also, if earth had been created or had evolved differently, we wouldnt know. We dont know any different... so its not that earth is 'too perfect' to have happened by chance... it just is, what it is. If it formed differently, then things would just be different. We wouldnt know the difference though. I don't know if that makes sense at all to anyone but me :p

It made sence, don't worry about that. You have a good point there.

What I also want to add to say is that life can evolve in any type of enviorment, or almost. I mean there's, even though it primitive, life that can exists in very, very hot tempatures or extremly low. There's life that lives of gases that is toxic to most species and those who don't need air or anything. There is even a posibilty that there could exist life in open space, that has not evolved on any planet or moon. Theoretical is this possible since many metroids can carry microscopical life.

Since they have found earth like planets would it be impossible if there weren't any intellegent life but us. It's just ridiclous and even stupid to think that we would be the only intellegent form of life, or that earth is the only planet ín space that have life.

So with this in concideration is it fair to say that unvierse is full of life, and thinking that earth would be special or be designed by a higher power is not only a false statemnet, but also a ridicilous one. Evolution is not happening on earth and life isn't anything that is special of this planet.
- Science is not trying to create an answer like religion, it tries to find an answer.
Okay, so where are the so called 20 questions that would supposedly lead to the demolition of the theory of evolution?That is what attracted me to this thread I was fully prepared to demolish the belief in the existence of god or in this case allah through faith, and demonstrate the irrationality of faith itself.Also,if you objectively stand back and weigh the two most prominent options for the existence of life on this planet namely the theory of evolution or intelligent design it would be hard not to consider the first option as a more plausible explanation for origins.

To accept ID you would first have to get past the hurdle of accepting the existence of a first cause on blind faith alone and discard the need for evidence in his or its existence.Then you would have to accept that as a first cause this creative force itself does not have or need a creator but was the beginning of all things the Alpha and the Omega as the bible refers to him.Just the idea of a first cause is utterly ridiculous and an insult to the rational mind.Evolution is a well known and established scientific fact and makes more sense then resorting to the belief that some invisible man or unknown force created life.

Evolution by the process of natural selection is evident in every species of flora and fauna that exist on this planet.The idea that species progressed gradually by evolving to their environments and eliminating those that were unable to adapt is a fact of life.You dont need God to figure that out you just need common sense.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

I asked a question at a debate, to Dan Barker and a creationist. It went something like this..."What if science could prove without a shadow of a doubt there was a "prime mover." And what if science could also prove that prime mover, dose not think or control our lives, and now does not exist as it became part of the universe. Would either of you be willing to call that prime mover "God?"
"On Earth as it is in Heaven, the Cosmic Roots of the Bible" available on the Amazon.
less-than-attarctive-poster Wrote:The logic that makes the chance of offering a reason for the existence of scientific logic is totally wrong.

I'm afraid the amount of evidence supporting the theory of evolution is now so huge and our support for it so sure that NO ONE, no serious scientist, studies whether evolution occurs or not but instead studies the mechanisms by which it occurs.

less-than-attarctive-poster Wrote:Is it a coincidence that rationale behind the emergence of civilizations and retreat?

What?

less-than-attarctive-poster Wrote:The theory of evolution put forward by coincidence is the right of the myth of past centuries.

If you truly believe that evolution is a theory of "coincidence" then you are even more stupid than I first took you for.

Harun Yahya is a disingenuous idiot.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
Interesting question Ledo I would answer no.I would simply call it a prime mover or whatever name was in vogue at the time.Anything but God since when you talk about God or gods you are not speaking exclusively of a creator but a deity or higher bieng that requires worship and obeisance.That is my general view of the definition of God.
There is nothing people will not maintain when they are slaves to superstition

http://chatpilot-godisamyth.blogspot.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theory of Evolution, Atheism, and Homophobia. RayOfLight 31 4969 October 25, 2017 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Panspermia theory? mediocrates 28 4977 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Test My Theory: Macro evolution DOES happen? Gawdzilla Sama 44 12863 December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Question about Evolution RiddledWithFear 18 2643 November 30, 2016 at 10:03 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Giulio Tononi's Theory of Consciousness Jehanne 11 3327 September 18, 2016 at 6:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Quick question about evolution Yoo 29 3365 August 28, 2016 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution TubbyTubby 17 2763 March 22, 2016 at 5:50 am
Last Post: robvalue
  A unresolved question about evolution marianomanto 6 1494 October 5, 2015 at 7:53 am
Last Post: marianomanto
  Scientific Debate: Why I assert that Darwin's theory of evolution is false Rob216 206 36238 November 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Nature: Does evolutionary theory need a rethink? Dolorian 10 4061 October 12, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Chas