Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution
The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution
http://dailym.ai/1pX4qJd

I'm a proper monkey boy, Palmaris Longus present in both my arms. I was a bugger for climbing trees as a kid to be fair.

"THE PALMARIS LONGUS TEST

Lie your arm on a flat surface, palm facing up.

Press your thumb together with your little finger and raise your hand up from the table.

If you see a tendon sticking out underneath your skin, that means you have a muscle in your forearm called the palamaris longus.

Around 10 to 15 per cent of people are missing this muscle on one or both of their arms. 

But missing the muscle doesn't make the person weaker.

The muscle is a remnant of our ancestors who used forearms for climbing."
RE: The simple body test that proves the theory of evolution
I've known for a while that there are many signs of evolution in the Human body, yet some theists are unconvinced.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

We did this the other day. I don't have one, Kitty does.
Wah.  I can't do the test!  [Image: bitch.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Mine's there and pronounced...

I just cut it in half with a pair of side cutters to see if I really need it, and you're right, I don't!

But all my bloody is spurting out? Is that normal? What do I do now?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(March 21, 2016 at 6:26 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Mine's  there and pronounced...

I just cut it in half with a pair of side cutters to see if I really need it, and you're right, I don't!

Cut the other one, of course.
(March 21, 2016 at 6:26 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Mine's  there and pronounced...

Sign over all your property to R.J. Anderson.
Dying to live, living to die.
If only I could stay sober long enough to have an opinion.
Fucking fat shaming video!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Humans used to have a Jacobson's organ, or a vomeronasal organ, which is found in snakes. In snakes, it's used to tell the snake about its environment since they can't hear and they don't see very well. Other senses in humans were developed, thus the vomeronasal organ was no longer needed.

What snakes do is flick their tongues out in the air and grab particles from it.
Cats also have it, as do many other animals. It is part of the olfactory system as it relates to smells.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anybody done Whole Body Vibration? brewer 28 4343 November 13, 2017 at 3:49 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Theory of Evolution, Atheism, and Homophobia. RayOfLight 31 4969 October 25, 2017 at 9:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Panspermia theory? mediocrates 28 4977 May 24, 2017 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Test My Theory: Macro evolution DOES happen? Gawdzilla Sama 44 12866 December 20, 2016 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  Giulio Tononi's Theory of Consciousness Jehanne 11 3327 September 18, 2016 at 6:38 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Body shaming, and "My Big Fat Fabulous Life" Aroura 100 21885 August 5, 2016 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Scientific Debate: Why I assert that Darwin's theory of evolution is false Rob216 206 36239 November 10, 2014 at 2:02 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Nature: Does evolutionary theory need a rethink? Dolorian 10 4061 October 12, 2014 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Chas
  Selfish Gene Theory Mudhammam 18 6659 February 1, 2014 at 10:11 pm
Last Post: Mudhammam
  A change in evolution theory we come from sponges? Gooders1002 5 2115 December 13, 2013 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Justtristo