Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry hill has died.
Henry hill has died.
Small time gangster and police informant,Henry hill.has died,at age age 69.

Good riddance.
RE: Henry hill has died.
Somewhere, some asshole is saying that god struck him down.

When the mob strikes you down there is no doubt.
(June 18, 2012 at 8:14 pm)padraic Wrote: Small time gangster and police informant,Henry hill.has died,at age age 69.

Good riddance.

Hmm. Hopefully, when I go to the library next week, Goodfellas will be there and I'll watch it at the first opportunity. It's been a while since I've seen it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I clicked this thread genuinely thinking it said "Henry VIII has died". Need more sleep, methinks.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I thought it said "Harry Hill has died". I was about to celebrate, but then I realised I had misread it. Harry Hill, why won't you go away??? You are a disgrace to comedy.
Cunt
I would miss TV burp and he's managed to make you've been framed watchable.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 19, 2012 at 12:58 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: I would miss TV burp and he's managed to make you've been framed watchable.

No. No. No. Okay, I'll let you have You've Been Framed, but not TV Burp. It might be the worst thing to happen to TV... ever... I would rather watch Twilight. *vomits*
Cunt
I'd rather watch the Go Compare advert... the Director's Extended Cut.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(June 18, 2012 at 9:58 pm)Stimbo Wrote: I clicked this thread genuinely thinking it said "Henry VIII has died". Need more sleep, methinks.

I think it'd be amusing if the news reported events that happened ages ago as though they've just occurred.

"This just in: Jesus is dead! Our foreign correspondent on the ground in Judea has more. Tom, what's the situation like down there?"

"Well Jackie, there's a lot of commotion and talk among the people. Eye-witnesses reported the ground shaking and thunder after Jesus' crucifixion. But just one question is on the lips of everyone: 'is he really the messiah?'"

"Interesting indeed, Tom. We'll check in later to see the story as it unfolds. If you want to know more, visit our website or follow our twitter..."
That's the dude from the book Wiseguys, right? It's one of the few books I have read where the movie far outdid the book. He's sleeping with the fishes, no doubt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My uncle died from COVID19 today. Jehanne 17 1097 November 26, 2020 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Paul Allen has died.. Jackalope 7 646 October 16, 2018 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Granny died. Gawdzilla Sama 27 3795 August 26, 2018 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Omg, Avicii died *Deidre* 18 1303 April 21, 2018 at 1:57 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Linda Brown of Brown v. Board of Education died (76) Cecelia 2 567 March 27, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Just found out my stepmother died Foxaèr 13 2685 June 19, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Am I over the hill at 26? Razzle 34 3923 June 28, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: IATIA
  My "Fishies" Died LivingNumbers6.626 19 3640 August 11, 2014 at 11:33 am
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  My best friends mom just died an hour ago. MJ the Skeptical 20 5735 July 15, 2014 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Jenny A
  Elderly Woman Dies After Wheelchair Rolls Down Hill Into Water Ditch During Fire Drill Tino 3 2184 October 30, 2012 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist