Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
Brick 
Hello!
My name's Trisha and I discovered this forum a while ago. I'm glad I did cause it's great to be able to talk to those who share my views.
Kind regards
'When one person has an imaginary friend, they're considered crazy, but when everyone has the same imaginary friend, it's considered religion?'
RE: Hello!
Howdy!
Cunt
Greetings young Prigget. Not sure I've ever said that before Dodgy
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hey Trisha.
Welcome to the forums!
[Image: Semiotic-1.png]
Pollitics | Religion | Headline News | General Chat
Wilkommen.
(July 7, 2012 at 10:36 am)Prigget Wrote: My name's Trisha and I discovered this forum a while ago. I'm glad I did cause it's great to be able to talk to those who share my views.
Kind regards

Howdy there miss prigget. What is a prigget?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Hey Prigget! Welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Hello and welcome, Trisha! I'm Martine. Smile
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome Prigget Big Grin
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates