Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Why are you so Stupid? :P
Why are you so Stupid? :P

love, Stevie...Angel
RE: Why are you so Stupid? :P
[Image: facepalm111.jpg]
[Image: Evolution.png]

I certainly wasn't stupid enough to watch all 9 minutes and 13 seconds of that retarded video. Stevie, you are the craziest mother fucker I have ever seen. Have you considered seeking professional help?

It was kind of fun to pretend to play along at first and post Doctor Who quotes in response to your insane ramblings (as they didn't really deserve actual responses), but it's gotten boring. Get fucking help you nutbag.
(July 21, 2012 at 1:50 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I certainly wasn't stupid enough to watch all 9 minutes and 13 seconds of that retarded video. Stevie, you are the craziest mother fucker I have ever seen. Have you considered seeking professional help?

It was kind of fun to pretend to play along at first and post Doctor Who quotes in response to your insane ramblings (as they didn't really deserve actual responses), but it's gotten boring. Get fucking help you nutbag.

Well, I can't avoid telling you that his beliefs have no contrast with the usual religions, except perhaps in number of adherents....

Bummed now....
[Image: boris-johnson-yawn.jpg]
thank you, thank you all!

Click to view PHOTO
Is that you, Stevie? You creep me out.
Ah, I love you Stevie.
Cunt
I guess every forum has to have one.

Ours is Stevie.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid things Atheists say... Authari 26 1161 January 9, 2024 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Do you think Atheists are stupid? Authari 121 5393 January 4, 2024 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Are Xtians So Stupid? Minimalist 31 4341 October 7, 2018 at 4:44 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why Are Atheists so Stupid Neo-Scholastic 125 15493 October 7, 2018 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Stupid Book 'Abundant Living' RiddledWithFear 8 1877 December 20, 2016 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Stupid slogans on church signs Old Baby 49 9394 September 22, 2016 at 11:24 am
Last Post: lugal ki en
  Atheism is Stupid Annoyingbutnicetheist 6 2223 January 25, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Need to rant: stupid Christians Phazzle 13 3007 October 28, 2014 at 2:23 am
Last Post: ForumMember77
Video Why Hating Gay Men Is Stupid MagetheEntertainer 13 2913 July 17, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  Stupid, stupid, stupid and stupid..... max-greece 36 6644 October 23, 2013 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: max-greece