Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the smartest rappers talks about american ignorance.
One of the smartest rappers talks about american ignorance.
Gotta say this guy continues to surprise me on how well spoken he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so3LACtae...re=related

The revolution documentary about Tech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-hUPq8J9vA
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
RE: One of the smartest rappers talks about american ignorance.
How tedious. All his politics utterly predictable.
(September 12, 2012 at 8:47 am)Puddleglum Wrote: How tedious. All his politics utterly predictable.

How so?

Also, even if his opinions are predictable, this says nothing of their veractiy unless you can demonstrate some inaccuracy.
(September 12, 2012 at 8:47 am)Puddleglum Wrote: How tedious. All his politics utterly predictable.

Really? Well I don't see it that way, watch the 2nd video and see that even people in afghanistan don't see it like that either.
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(September 12, 2012 at 4:08 am)JohnDG Wrote: Gotta say this guy continues to surprise me on how well spoken he is.

Any good rapper should be well spoken. I mean their job is everything to do with putting words together.
(September 12, 2012 at 1:15 pm)Napoléon Wrote:
(September 12, 2012 at 4:08 am)JohnDG Wrote: Gotta say this guy continues to surprise me on how well spoken he is.

Any good rapper should be well spoken. I mean their job is everything to do with putting words together.

Have you hear most of the rappers today? I mean, first Lil Wayne song I look up says nigga 3 times in just-
Oh. Wait. Good rappers. Carry on then.
[Image: Mv4GC.png]
The true beauty of a self-inquiring sentient universe is lost on those who elect to walk the intellectually vacuous path of comfortable paranoid fantasies.
I like some Rap - Here I come by the Roots is sublime but their political opinions are always predictable.

Why shopuld I bother listening any more -he isn't a professor of Philosophy or a Political theorist -hes a rapper...an entertainer, his views are no more interesting than yours or mine.
Actually he is a humanitarian and political activist. Watch the documentary this guy isn't even singed with a label and he still gives out all a shit ton of money to help people in need. You don't need to be a professor of philosophy to be a philosopher that just sounds narrow minded. It's like you just said you can't ask why without studying the concept of why first.

Immortal Technique is in a genre of his own because of what and how he raps. I doubt you listen to much music unless it's popular.

Well I am not going to pay attention to you anymore, a guy who's first post I saw of his was about butt sex.
You don;'t even know what Philosophy is do you? You ave never read a single work of philosophy.

But please ignore me. You have nothing of interest to say.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS = American army WinterHold 116 8344 May 31, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Top 20 American Mechs Mechaghostman2 0 469 May 19, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  American Gods Ravenshire 6 829 May 2, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  American Horror Story S06 Foxaèr 20 1838 October 8, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Anonymous - American Revolution: You Are Not Alone Heat 4 962 April 18, 2016 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Heat
  American Country Music Awards JuliaL 5 1913 April 19, 2015 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  American Beaver Minimalist 1 699 February 2, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Surgenator
  Would American TV do a programme on religion like this. downbeatplumb 3 919 April 12, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  "conservative" american facebook copy. downbeatplumb 6 2106 January 31, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  Muslim Rappers (Strong Lyrics, disturbing and sad) JohnDG 11 5107 September 15, 2012 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: JohnDG