Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berlosconi sentenced to 4 years in jail
Berlosconi sentenced to 4 years in jail
The best news I have heard in months!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20102215
RE: Berlosconi sentenced to 4 years in jail
I wish we could do that to some of our former Prime Ministers. Nice one.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Bullshit this is good news. The fucker will not serve his sentence, according the BBC, and has a history and enough money to outlast the fucking judicial system.

BBC Wrote:[Berlusconi] has repeatedly claimed that he is a victim of persecution by a left-wing judiciary.

No you moronic fuck, you committed fraud, tax evasion and other crimes.

Typical right wing trash -- break the law, claim persecution.

Fuck left wing trash too. Oh wait -- it's a rarity.

The most right wingers can summon up is some incompetant blacks in America harassing people and claiming it is "intimidation" (discounting, like typical right wing assholes, their own coordinated harassment of minorities and illegal purging of voter registrations)...

Honestly, if you want to get away with criminal actions right now, run as a conservative and claim the evil leftists are out for you. Then you're sure to get support. Angry
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Indeed I am amazed how after Iraq, people who held public office then, in Britain aswell as in the US stayed out of jail.
For some, "justice" is never served.

We're talking about the same fucking judicial system that sentenced a bunch of scientists to six years in jail, over an earthquake.
(October 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Bullshit this is good news. The fucker will not serve his sentence, according the BBC, and has a history and enough money to outlast the fucking judicial system.

The evidence for the upcoming trial for "conveyance of prostetution of minors" and "sex with minors" is compelling.
In if one is sentenced and can stay out of jail when sentenced in a case of "sex with a minor" then I agree - Italy will be insane and lost and europes Alabama.
But the fact that he cant take public office for the next 3 years is a relief

(October 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Fuck left wing trash too. Oh wait -- it's a rarity.

The most right wingers can summon up is some incompetant blacks in America harassing people and claiming it is "intimidation" (discounting, like typical right wing assholes, their own coordinated harassment of minorities and illegal purging of voter registrations)...

Honestly, if you want to get away with criminal actions right now, run as a conservative and claim the evil leftists are out for you. Then you're sure to get support. Angry

It`s funny (actualy scary) that since the fall of italian fashism and the reinstitution of the italian republic - there hasn`t been a single left wing goverment in Italy only conservative and right wing - and in every election conservative and right wing parties scream about the evils of "leftism" and claim that the failures of the country are the fault of the "left", although it cant be, since they never were in a goverment for the past 60 years.

That probably explains what I mean when I say that the closer a nation gets to Rome and the Vatican - the dumber it becomes.

Edit!:

I forgot Romano Prodi!
and that Italy had 2 left wing goverments, from 1996 - 2001 and 2006 - 2008
Quote: and in every election conservative and right wing parties scream about the evils of "leftism"

The republicunts do that here. They all have the same play book.
(October 26, 2012 at 1:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The republicunts do that here. They all have the same play book.

But Italy is only a exception, it is the center of western european backwardsness.
In other European nations, you would be seen as a fossil - a relic from the cold war, if as a conservative you would "warn" the public of the "evils of leftism".
(October 26, 2012 at 1:35 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: Bullshit this is good news. The fucker will not serve his sentence, according the BBC, and has a history and enough money to outlast the fucking judicial system.

He's getting off lightly anyway, however long he may or may not serve. The last Italian PM I'm aware of who was brought to justice ended up shot and hung from a meathook.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 26, 2012 at 1:49 pm)The_Germans_are_coming Wrote: That probably explains what I mean when I say that the closer a nation gets to Rome and the Vatican - the dumber it becomes.

It's a local trend, not a global trend. The global maximum for stupidity lies on the southern side of North America.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  80 years.. WinterHold 45 1553 August 23, 2020 at 6:09 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hey Jared! Do You Know What "Sweet Cheeks" Means In Jail? Minimalist 8 993 January 20, 2018 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: Joods
  It Took the Republicunts 8 Years To Come Up With This? Minimalist 84 9382 March 16, 2017 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  For 8 Years No One Heard A Word From Dubya Minimalist 10 1985 February 28, 2017 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Predictions for the next four years TaraJo 45 7752 December 24, 2016 at 9:55 am
Last Post: tjakey
  Will America survive the next 4 years NuclearEnergy 17 1889 December 20, 2016 at 2:09 am
  This Piece of Orange Shit Belongs In Jail Minimalist 86 8563 October 6, 2016 at 2:54 pm
  Holy Shit! For The First Time in 120 Years Minimalist 5 990 September 28, 2016 at 11:54 am
  Lewis Black Brilliantly Predicts the Trump Campaign 4 Years Ago Minimalist 0 583 August 31, 2016 at 1:38 pm
  42 Years Ago Minimalist 1 534 May 12, 2016 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: abaris