Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new guy
new guy
Yoooo im Corrie, live in Vegas with the wife and kiddos. Just wanted to stop and say Hi! Ill try not to be 'that guy' for a while! LOL
RE: new guy
Welcome

Do you mean this guy? ---> Drunk Typing
(Yeah, there's a smiley for that)
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Just don't be this guy.

Jesus Stoning

Sucks to be him.
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
hi, new peoples everyday. Big Grin
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
Panic Atheists are breeding! Tongue
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
And I was left out of the loop. Sad
Live every day as if already dead, that way you're not disappointed when you are. Big Grin
(October 30, 2012 at 5:16 am)JohnDG Wrote: And I was left out of the loop. Sad

Consoling Your turn will come JohnDG Tiger
Well i might be the drunk typer every now and then hahaha...but not often. I dont plan on being the rock throwing guy...just here for the good company and to talk it up!

and on a side note...no...i didnt see the 'drunk typer' smiley icon anywhere-but its a good one!
(October 30, 2012 at 11:43 am)LVjayhawk15 Wrote: Well i might be the drunk typer every now and then hahaha...but not often. I dont plan on being the rock throwing guy...just here for the good company and to talk it up!

and on a side note...no...i didnt see the 'drunk typer' smiley icon anywhere-but its a good one!

1. I think he meant the guy getting rocks thrown at him. (He's smiling because of his martyr complex)
2. Click [get more] at the bottom of the smilies list to open a new window with more smilies and their codes (or you can click them, but that doesn't always work)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New guy here Roykok 8 1100 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New guy DarkerEnergy 21 2164 January 18, 2017 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello, new guy here Casca 13 2121 October 14, 2016 at 6:21 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A new guy SuperSlayer 17 1941 July 2, 2016 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Spirian
  New Guy Here. Hello. The Atheist 27 3158 March 30, 2016 at 4:50 pm
  New Guy on the Block Rebel 9 1736 October 16, 2015 at 10:01 pm
  New guy Muad·Dib 39 6764 July 19, 2015 at 6:19 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Hello! New guy on the block here~~~ Preston Tsunami 11 1636 April 30, 2015 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  New Guy Here! GuardianAtheist 19 2400 April 22, 2015 at 12:01 pm
Last Post: ajarnfalang
  New Guy Vox Populi 25 3718 February 26, 2015 at 6:15 pm
Last Post: Vox Populi