Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 2:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 4
Halo 4
So no one is looking forward to halo 4?
RE: Halo 4
Not really, might get it in a couple of months when I have some time off.
Nope. Was never into Halo, anyway, but a couple of my friends who are Halo veterans aren't liking the looks of things. Pretty much every shooter - or just every 'competitive' game on console - is trash, nowadays.
(November 6, 2012 at 4:30 am)Gilgamesh Wrote: Pretty much every shooter - or just every 'competitive' game on console - is trash, nowadays.

No way. I've been playing FPS's for a long time and I own a PS3. There have been plenty of great shooters for this generation of consolses. The Battlefield series and the CoD series made several great shooters. The Xbpox 360 aslo has the Gears of War series, which I would be able to play if Microsoft hadn't botched the repairs of my xbox so badly that I never fixed it and went and bought a PS3.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I loved CoD 1 and 2 but I haven't enjoyed World at War or Black Ops as much at all. But I don't think it's because they're necessarily any worse games, I think it's just because I've got bored of CoD. I played CoD2 online for a year and a half... doesn't sound too much but I was playing like 16 hours a day...

As for Halo, I like the original the best I think.

I like Gears of War too.

But I still love the old classics like Doom, Heretic, Hexen, Duke3d, Quake Smile

Nostalgia is hard to kill Big Grin
Quake 2 was the best.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I only played the original quake.
Quake 2 was mindblowing, for the time, of course. It might be possible that it is freeware.
Finished it.
Good, not great.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Didn't it just come out today?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Halo 5 Exian 0 469 November 9, 2015 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Exian
  Battlefield/Halo/Resistance/Gears of War/etc gaming clan Creed of Heresy 0 1343 July 1, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  How can you compare COD to Halo? WhatIfGodWasJustAMyth 13 5380 March 30, 2012 at 10:11 am
Last Post: NoMoreFaith
  Halo Reach anyone? HigherLvlofThinking 10 3010 January 24, 2011 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Xyster