Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro and Micro evolution for dummies.
Macro and Micro evolution for dummies.
[Image: 156937_470648626307442_1395483628_n.jpg]
If this picture/text, does not clarify what evolution is then you clearly are either A. Colour blind, B. Incredible stupid and/or retarded or C. Incredible disconnected from reality.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
'I am driven by two main philosophies:
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
RE: Macro and Micro evolution for dummies.
Oh hot damn, it all just fell into place! Thank you Gooders!
(December 5, 2012 at 4:21 pm)John V Wrote: Oh hot damn, it all just fell into place! Thank you Gooders!

Your Mikado always falls into place.
(December 5, 2012 at 4:21 pm)John V Wrote: Oh hot damn, it all just fell into place! Thank you Gooders!

I will take that as sarcasm. Unless you really mean it (which you probably don't)
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful" - Edward Gibbon (Offen misattributed to Lucius Annaeus Seneca or Seneca the Younger) (Thanks to apophenia for the correction)
Know more about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you' - Neil deGrasse Tyson
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it." - Mark Twain
[Image: 9osr35b9de1c.jpg]
"Jesus is like an unpaid babysitter "
R. Gervais
(December 5, 2012 at 4:43 pm)Kousbroek Wrote: [Image: 9osr35b9de1c.jpg]

No I think what ever came before monkeys is smarter then John V.
(December 5, 2012 at 4:32 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I will take that as sarcasm. Unless you really mean it (which you probably don't)
Yes, it was sarcasm.

Seriously though, I find it amusing that an illustration created by an intelligent designer is supposed to support evolution.
(December 5, 2012 at 5:33 pm)John V Wrote:
(December 5, 2012 at 4:32 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: I will take that as sarcasm. Unless you really mean it (which you probably don't)
Yes, it was sarcasm.

Seriously though, I find it amusing that an illustration created by an intelligent designer is supposed to support evolution.

-facedesk- it is supposed to show you that it changes over time, That's evolution in a nutshell, what part of that don't you get. So you are either A.stupid and/or retarded or B. Are completely disconnected with reality. I would prefer if you were B. Then we would have something to work with. Beside we have to you illustrations because words you don't seem understandt.
(December 5, 2012 at 5:33 pm)John V Wrote: Seriously though, I find it amusing that an illustration created by an intelligent designer is supposed to support evolution.

You would, it's like trying to explain what the theory of relativity is to a cabbage.
(December 5, 2012 at 6:08 pm)Gooders1002 Wrote: -facedesk- it is supposed to show you that it changes over time, That's evolution in a nutshell, what part of that don't you get. So you are either A.stupid and/or retarded or B. Are completely disconnected with reality. I would prefer if you were B. Then we would have something to work with. Beside we have to you illustrations because words you don't seem understandt.
I get it completely. You think that something known to be created by an intelligent designer is a good analogy for evolution. It's funny.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is religion so interested in micro managing it's followers? GODZILLA 10 1848 June 25, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  How to start a new sect/new religion for dummies. Brian37 28 4134 April 11, 2017 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Evolution, religion, and ignorance. Esquilax 341 78457 May 24, 2014 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Chas
  Evolution, Intelligence, Suggestibility and Religion Bipolar Bob 5 2215 November 17, 2013 at 3:43 am
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
Bug Evolution and the believers Atheist McTighe 15 6418 September 13, 2013 at 4:01 pm
Last Post: Cyberman