Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remember this guy?
Remember this guy?
I still have Stevie subscribed on youtube, purely for the lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVViipzqRQg

Honestly his channel is chock full with comedy gold.
RE: Remember this guy?
Why are these nuts allowed out of their cages?

You know, I really fucking hate ALL forms of conspiracy crap. 5 million people a year worldwide die from everything, mostly old age, but also disease, famine crime and war. 5 MILLION, that is thousands every single day. This idiot is merely cherry picking because the dream was scary.

He doesn't take into account all the bad dreams he had that he does not remember and or where nothing happened after the fact. This is just woo bullshit because he had a bad dream. I wish some of my dreams would come true, I've had some really nice orgy dreams where I was fucking several women at one time.

It was just a fucking dream asshole.
it`s like he jumped right out of the novel, alice in wonderland.
Man, I miss Stevie. I want him back!
Cunt
I had finally purged this maniac from my memory, and you had to go and remind me of him, Napo.

Stevie-damn you.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Say what you like about the guy, but he at least had a sense of humour, whether he knew it or not.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family Guy & Lovable cartoons.... Brian37 7 551 June 11, 2022 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Anyone remember Police Academy? Brian37 4 556 May 10, 2018 at 7:15 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  You wouldn't hit a guy with invisible glasses? Brian37 9 1573 January 17, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  This guy deserves the DEATH PENALTY Brian37 17 1027 December 9, 2017 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Star Wars spoof from Family Guy.... Brian37 2 576 April 13, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Isis
  How manly are you? (For the st8 ladies, how manly is your guy?) Whateverist 38 2357 February 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Remember when I talked about waiting for the first emoji book? abaris 2 564 September 1, 2016 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Guy debunks Psychics Fake Messiah 3 622 August 24, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Carl Sagan on Family Guy LadyForCamus 0 581 March 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Anyone remember this Mad TV skit? Brian37 2 1159 December 15, 2014 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist