Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You wouldn't hit a guy with invisible glasses?
You wouldn't hit a guy with invisible glasses?
Humans can be funny, and I'd laugh at this no matter the party. I've walked around with my keys or glasses in my hands wondering where they were.

I simply thought it was funny that he continued the charade.

RE: You wouldn't hit a guy with invisible glasses?
I have run around looking for car keys while holding the car keys I'm looking for.

I remember many years ago tearing the house apart looking for dear old mom's eyeglasses. She was wearing them at the time she asked me to help look for them . . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(January 17, 2018 at 6:27 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I have run around looking for car keys while holding the car keys I'm looking for.

I remember many years ago tearing the house apart looking for dear old mom's eyeglasses.  She was wearing them at the time she asked me to help look for them . . . . .

Regardless of politics, every human gets stupid like that as some point.  It is great comedy when everyone realizes your mistake.
I actually did once hit a guy wearing invisible glasses.  I broken his invisible nose and got an invisible summons for common assault.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 17, 2018 at 6:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I actually did once hit a guy wearing invisible glasses.  I broken his invisible nose and got an invisible summons for common assault.

Boru

Glasses or not, cant hit people just because they piss you off.
(January 17, 2018 at 6:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 6:39 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I actually did once hit a guy wearing invisible glasses.  I broken his invisible nose and got an invisible summons for common assault.

Boru

Glasses or not, cant hit people just because they piss you off.

Umm...yes, you can.  You shouldn't, but you can.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 17, 2018 at 6:45 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 17, 2018 at 6:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Glasses or not, cant hit people just because they piss you off.

Umm...yes, you can.  You shouldn't, but you can.

Boru

Which is why you ended up in court.
You hit a person with invisible glasses with an invisible fist.

And by "invisible" I mean one he doesn't see.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 17, 2018 at 7:42 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You hit a person with invisible glasses with an invisible fist.

And by "invisible" I mean one he doesn't see.

Yes because violence solves everything. Dodgy
I was supporting a family and attending nursing school. I went to school Monday through Friday. Late nights doing homework/ studying until midnight.  Friday school let out early. I worked at a hospital a 16 hour shift on Friday and Saturday. 3pm until 7am. Sunday I worked 3pm until 11pm. I finished writing care plans for school until early Monday morning. Then had to be on the city bus at 5:15 Monday morning. 

So, one Monday morning at 5am I was at the Circle K getting coffee. I would normally put 6 of those plastic units of half and half and a bunch of turbinado sugar. This day I opened one creamer and opened it. Poured the half and half into the trash can and put the plastic container into my coffee cup. I repeated this procedure 5 more times. I was wearing scrubs, a lab coat, and a stethoscope. The Mexican dude in painters clothes next to me was staring at me. I looked over at him and he said "Dude!!!"
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Family Guy & Lovable cartoons.... Brian37 7 551 June 11, 2022 at 7:17 am
Last Post: Brian37
  This guy deserves the DEATH PENALTY Brian37 17 1027 December 9, 2017 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Star Wars spoof from Family Guy.... Brian37 2 575 April 13, 2017 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Isis
  How manly are you? (For the st8 ladies, how manly is your guy?) Whateverist 38 2356 February 6, 2017 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: energizer bunny
  Guy debunks Psychics Fake Messiah 3 621 August 24, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Carl Sagan on Family Guy LadyForCamus 0 581 March 21, 2016 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Remember this guy? Napoléon 5 1503 December 20, 2012 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Good Guy Vader Tiberius 1 987 March 11, 2012 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Cable Guy - Somebody To Love Edwardo Piet 0 969 January 19, 2012 at 11:20 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Good Guy Lucifer thesummerqueen 3 1299 January 15, 2012 at 6:15 am