Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheism: hatred of God ideology
Atheism: hatred of God ideology
I submit that most atheists are haters of God and haters of those that like God.
RE: Atheism: hatred of God ideology
Oh.. I wasn't aware I hated a fictional being...
Which god are you talking about?
How can I hate something that I don't believe in?... do you hate goblins? Pretty nasty buggers... but you don't hate them, because you know they aren't real. I look at god in the same way. Just another fictional creature. No hate.

As for your second part, I hate everyone... well, everyone that actually exists anyway. Wink

Are you likely to reply? Probably not...
Cunt
(December 22, 2012 at 7:00 am)pocaracas Wrote: Oh.. I wasn't aware I hated a fictional being...
Which god are you talking about?

A pantheistic God. God as Existence. Atheists hate God by denial.
Ah, so you are Imbarre, aren't you? If you aren't then I am surprised, because he said the same bollocks over on TTA.
Cunt
(December 22, 2012 at 7:01 am)frankiej Wrote: How can I hate something that I don't believe in?... do you hate goblins? Pretty nasty buggers... but you don't hate them, because you know they aren't real. I look at god in the same way. Just another fictional creature. No hate.

You hate God by denying God as Existence.

As for your second part, I hate everyone... well, everyone that actually exists anyway. Wink

Are you likely to reply? Probably not...

See above.
Why did you add that sentence when quoting me?

Anyway, you probably deny that fairies exists, does that mean you hate them? Atheists do not hate God by denial, that is retarded. We DON'T hate your shitty god, get that into yer heed, man!
Cunt
(December 22, 2012 at 7:04 am)frankiej Wrote: Ah, so you are Imbarre, aren't you? If you aren't then I am surprised, because he said the same bollocks over on TTA.

Yes, I am Dr. LM Barré.
(December 22, 2012 at 6:56 am)Jesus.of.Nazareth Wrote: I submit that most atheists are haters of God and haters of those that like God.

I submit that you have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

My Mom believes, and I love her, so that kinda blows away your bullshit. My co workers belief to some degree and I don't hate them.

You do know the difference between hating a claim and hating a person? We all have family and friends and co workers to some degree that believe to some degree.

Now, if you really want us to hate you, keep your childish stereotypes up.
Dr? Wow... do they just give away that title nowadays, because what you are saying is total nonsense...
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27122 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12477 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott
  Strong/Gnostic Atheism and Weak/Agnostic Atheism Dystopia 26 12152 August 30, 2014 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Dawsonite
  Debate share, young earth? atheism coverup? atheism gain? xr34p3rx 13 10485 March 16, 2014 at 11:30 am
Last Post: fr0d0
  Is Atheistic Humanism the ideology of the Anglo-Sphere? theyear12013 14 5542 January 2, 2014 at 1:30 am
Last Post: theyear12013
  atheism motivated by hatred for gods christcahinkilla 47 10543 July 21, 2013 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Atheism the ideology of evil Dr.Barré 40 18460 December 22, 2012 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The Atheist Hatred Creed of Heresy 21 6556 November 22, 2012 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Vincenzo Vinny G.
  A different definition of atheism. Atheism isn't simply lack of belief in god/s fr0d0 14 12006 August 1, 2012 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  militant atheists with circular ideology the6dead 16 4603 April 22, 2011 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas