Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hello!
Hello!
Hey. I'm new to this website. I am as of now, thirteen years of age, but I'm rather mature. I enjoy to play MineCraft, TF2, and Arma II; while a listen to Indie music.
I am registered in TheThinkingAtheist Forums under the name of Refuting_Ignorance_Every_Day, but I recently decided to take a break from that community for a while (I was somewhat of an outcast among them).
I'll have much to contribute to this community, and I think that I'll stay here for a while. Big Grin
RE: Hello!
Hello, there.

"Piss3d0ffAth3ist Online " is too complicated. I'll just call you C3PO.
(January 13, 2013 at 11:02 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hello, there.

"Piss3d0ffAth3ist Online " is too complicated. I'll just call you C3PO.
Why you! Tongue
Welcome!
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Oh, by the way, the username is somewhat misleading. In reality; I'm a calm, rational, hard-to-upset kind of guy.
(January 13, 2013 at 11:15 pm)Piss3d0ffAth3ist Wrote: Oh, by the way, the username is somewhat misleading. In reality; I'm a calm, rational, hard-to-upset kind of guy.

We'll see. Heaven knows how much I enjoy tempting others into their baser natures.

Devil

(January 13, 2013 at 10:55 pm)Piss3d0ffAth3ist Wrote: I'll have much to contribute to this community, and I think that I'll stay here for a while. Big Grin

Hey now... even the lunatics can contribute here. Enjoy yourself Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(I tried to leet this but my fingers were looking at me like they were going to kill me, so it's boring old English I'm afraid. That said, I rather like the idea of an 'athreeist' - like a 3G atheist. Take that, Atheism+ !)

Hi there, new guy! It's encouraging to see the new generation among our number.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Being rather new myself and nowhere near 13, I feel it is the duty of the new to welcome the new.

Welcome! I look forward to your contributions.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Einstein
Welcome C3PO
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome Enjoy the forums!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 5990 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3647 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates