Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is hilarious!
This is hilarious!
If you enjoy rant videos you will for sure like this! I subscribed to this guy a few months ago and he has been awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fiA6ULvk8
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins
RE: This is hilarious!
Can I direct you to this thread.

http://atheistforums.org/thread-16900-po...#pid393311

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

hahahaha! hilarious. Had me going pretty good.
In and amongst all those things he pointed out wrong with this story, of which there are just soooo many. So many. I don't know much about the particulars of the army, but wouldn't sabotaging a jeep or other army vehicle be considered, well, bad? If some colonel came by and found that the engine had been removed from a jeep, wouldn't someone get into some real trouble.

If you're going to make crap up, say something awesome like, all the other soldiers were outgunned and outclassed by the enemy, and suddenly this one christian soldier stands up, and walks out into no-man's land, with the bullets, rockets, and everything else just deflecting away from him like some kind of divine force field, and then a beam of celestial energy erupted out of the sky and all the enemy was obliterated or sank into a pit down into hell or something. Can I get a legion of angels to descend from heaven with fiery lances? Perhaps a Seraphim or two revealing themselves and burning the enemy away with their divine presences?

Come on, have some imagination.
(February 1, 2013 at 12:35 pm)Question Mark Wrote: In and amongst all those things he pointed out wrong with this story, of which there are just soooo many. So many. I don't know much about the particulars of the army, but wouldn't sabotaging a jeep or other army vehicle be considered, well, bad? If some colonel came by and found that the engine had been removed from a jeep, wouldn't someone get into some real trouble.

If you're going to make crap up, say something awesome like, all the other soldiers were outgunned and outclassed by the enemy, and suddenly this one christian soldier stands up, and walks out into no-man's land, with the bullets, rockets, and everything else just deflecting away from him like some kind of divine force field, and then a beam of celestial energy erupted out of the sky and all the enemy was obliterated or sank into a pit down into hell or something. Can I get a legion of angels to descend from heaven with fiery lances? Perhaps a Seraphim or two revealing themselves and burning the enemy away with their divine presences?

I thought it was atheists who were discriminated against by Christians in the army, not the reverse...
(and yes, your version would have made a lot more sense, that story was...unusual)
(February 1, 2013 at 3:38 pm)Darkstar Wrote:
(February 1, 2013 at 12:35 pm)Question Mark Wrote: In and amongst all those things he pointed out wrong with this story, of which there are just soooo many. So many. I don't know much about the particulars of the army, but wouldn't sabotaging a jeep or other army vehicle be considered, well, bad? If some colonel came by and found that the engine had been removed from a jeep, wouldn't someone get into some real trouble.

I thought it was atheists who were discriminated against by Christians in the army, not the reverse...
(and yes, your version would have made a lot more sense, that story was...unusual)

True, as far as I'm aware. As I've said, there's little I know about the army, since I've never been in it. It's additionally repugnant of theists who lie like this to prop up their original lie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hilarious argument from someone I encountered in the youtube comments Heat 19 4757 April 23, 2020 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Hilarious religious troll on YT Heat 11 2230 November 28, 2015 at 4:24 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Probably the most hilarious anti-atheist argument I've ever seen. Cobra Commander 26 8403 April 13, 2014 at 3:06 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Sam Harris is Hilarious: Is it Intentional? goddamnit 6 2440 June 21, 2012 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Erinome
  Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Aegrus 10 4238 January 12, 2012 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas