Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the two terrorists involved in the Boston bombing has been killed
One of the two terrorists involved in the Boston bombing has been killed
On the news: One of the two terrorists, (suspect #1 in black hat), suspected in the Boston Marathon bombing has been killed in a shoot out with police...at least one police officer is dead from the shoot out...evidently both suspects are Middle-Eastern and have been in our country about a year...according to FBI, they came here to kill Americans...the explosives they had were also said to be of military grade...Boston police are telling residents to stay in their homes as they search for the second terrorist and not to answer their doors unless it's the police...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/gun...it-campus/

Quote:BREAKING NEWS: One of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing is dead, the other on the loose and large parts of the city are on virtual lockdown after a chaotic night of mayhem that included the murder of a Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer and a shootout with police, authorities said early Friday.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: One of the two terrorists involved in the Boston bombing has been killed
Their names are now being reported by some sources. They were brothers. Dumbasses brought attention to themselves by robbing a 7-11.
It's been reported by the AP that they were Chechen. By that implication, probably Muslims. Just another example of the evil Application of religion.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(April 19, 2013 at 6:54 am)Brian37 Wrote: Their names are now being reported by some sources. They were brothers. Dumbasses brought attention to themselves by robbing a 7-11.

I heard on the BBC news they had their pictures shown on the news so I guess they panicked.
(April 19, 2013 at 7:19 am)Brakeman Wrote: It's been reported by the AP that they were Chechen. By that implication, probably Muslims. Just another example of the evil Application of religion.
Yup...that's what I heard. They're Checen. Both are brothers, or were now that one is dead...Just reported on the news, the FBI is looking at the younger brother's facebook page...His posts are in Russian and he's expressed hatred for Russia...the brothers are Muslim...and it looks as if the younger brother also expressed some Nazi stuff on his page as well...a lot of initial reporting coming out but that can change after more information comes available...
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
So UMass Dartmouth, the college that's like fifteen minutes away from me, is closed. The current rumor is that one of the suspects was registered there - the UMassD website is not working and the only confirmation is facebook comments.
Oh look they were mooslums. What a shocker, it's almost like islam frequently breeds sociopathic bitch-ass cowardly murderous subhuman pieces of shit or something.
Fellow students are shocked; had no idea suspect was capable of doing such things.

Quote:...In a telephone interview, Pamala Rolon, a UMass Dartmouth senior at and a resident assistant at the Pine Dale dorms, said she knew Dzhokhar Tsarnaev for the past year and finds it incredulous that he played any role in the bombs at the Boston marathon.

“He studied. We hung out with me and my friends,” she said Friday morning. “I’m in shock.”

Rolon said the 19-year-old studied marine biology, and was quite studious. She did say that he was not seen on campus over the past two weeks, although she didn’t think much about it because everyone was busy with tests and studying.

Rolon said the finds it impossible to believe he was involved in any zealous religious or political cause, or would turn to violence.

“I think he’s Muslim, but not so religious,” she said. “He’s a normal city kid.”

I guess it follows that anyone who knew him would be surprised. It's always the charming sociopaths that make the news. The one's who are obviously unhinged would be spotted and nabbed before getting the chance to shoot anyone or bomb anything and so we never hear about them.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Quote:Rolon said the finds it impossible to believe he was involved in any zealous religious or political cause, or would turn to violence.

“I think he’s Muslim, but not so religious,” she said. “He’s a normal city kid.”

It's interesting to note that she felt that he was unlikely to be dangerous because he 'wasn't so religious.'

Apparently, he was.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(April 19, 2013 at 12:41 pm)Tonus Wrote: It's interesting to note that she felt that he was unlikely to be dangerous because he 'wasn't so religious.'

Thank you.

I hadn't noticed that gem. She didn't say "not so devoutly Muslim" but "wasn't so religious", noting that all religions are dangerous.

Certainly Christians had their history before the force of civilization and modernity started keeping them on a short leash.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two things I want to talk about, politics wise ShinyCrystals 39 2434 September 23, 2023 at 6:39 am
Last Post: no one
Exclamation Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran AVMXF 22 2005 September 8, 2023 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: AVMXF
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1299 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Three months ago I would have been dead ... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1230 October 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Are nowdays "terrorists" actually terrorists? Macoleco 7 838 February 17, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1225 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1045 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1101 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1013 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I've been thinking about racism, immigration, violence, murder and culture Shinri 6 725 October 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet