Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran
Exclamation 
Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran
Please do not translate by non-human and do not translate by humans who are Iranian or Muslims  or Abrahamian religion or Middle Estern.
AI-problem have been occured.

People have seen strange Electronic and computer problems in Iran and the world.

In this news/reports (woman/women) wirds mean (femaile human/femailes human).

From 16 sep 2022 , Started resurrection of Women of Iran arter killing martyr Jina (Mahsa) Amini.

Very soon Anti-women of Islamic Mafia center of Iran, started Anti resurration, they introduced and introduve ownselves are some.

leaders of reformer and Oposition and feminist, and , they start capturing and killing and torturing women.

these have supported this anti humanity action:

1) primary key is that modern religion do not want terminate ancient religions specialy judism and Islam.
This cause giant anti-women cultures.

2) Identify and inspecting and find real persons, are greatest and 2nd key problem.

3) Spy cam/mic/implant is 3rd key.

4) Love to going Modern non-muslims countries and doing crime and violence is 4th key.

5) tel/mob communities answer and contriol by Islamic Mafia. Is 5th key.

6) internet have being faked  & AI-Malware and some hardware problems. 6th key.

7) Secure gaurds of buildings do not want to protect buildings and do  not want to help people. Secure gaurds work for Islamic Mafia rezistance.7th key.

8) Police and spy services of Iran do not want to help people. police and spy services, for Islamic Mafia rezistance. 8th key.

9) people and police and government , never accepted  to fight with gangsters of  these 3 blogs. this is 9th key but is same fiest key.

please read these blogs, in these blog several hoodlums/gangsters have been introduced that have done almost all criminal actions of 14819.
They were Mafia persons:
Grouo1: Ghavad and Ghachaghchi and Sharkhar.
Anti-women sexual tormenter = Ghavad.
Forbidden-merchant-trader & anti-custom-tax = Chachaghchi.
Criminal men who by hidden help of bad-police and bad-governmental-spy do violence for economical or social or regional  paid requests =  Sharkhar.
Economical crimes = poolshoo.
All of men that reports their activities in these blog have been giant bad men, and do terrible violence like kill children, girls, women by torturing them and they hurrah and laughed and dance after their actions.

https://ferdos-tehran.blogspot.com
https://sharkharan.blogspot.com
https://poolshoo.blogspot.com

I think, you should go to your embassy  or news offices in your residenral place and give printed info of this and other topucs of me to your nationality managers.
RE: Islamic Mafia Criminal Terrorists Gorups and insecurity in Iran
If you want a [serious] tag you have to present your posts in a serious manner
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(August 20, 2023 at 3:19 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: If you want a [serious] tag you have to present your posts in a serious manner

Good point.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 20, 2023 at 3:11 pm)AVMXF Wrote: I think, you should go to your embassy  or news offices in your residenral place and give printed info of this and other topucs of me to your nationality managers.

Why should we do that?  If we don't believe you, they won't believe you either.
(August 20, 2023 at 3:11 pm)AVMXF Wrote: I think, you should go to your embassy  or news offices in your residenral place and give printed info of this and other topucs of me to your nationality managers.

I'll consider it, if you'll share your dealer's contact info first. he's getting you some primo shit!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
One key i had forgotten to say:

This is many years that all spy services of the world that , little or much, have been associated with iran, although even they use highest technoligies, they speak/write/contact with wrong persons.
During last year in Horizon towers and around it, men, have killed and have tortured , children and girls and women by help of police and spy-services.
Supposedly one commander of Islamic-army of Iran with his family captured and bring to this district , he shave and wear suit and tie and scap, but they kill his wife and children. And Islamic-spys that are trojan between media of oposition reports that man killed and his family scaped.
This is about 2 years that Iranian report to each other that Telegram app and Meta apps are in hand of Islamic anti-humanrights and anti-women.

Iranian have contacted many times with Oposision and Government of supper power countries but never received any responses.

This is about 2 years fake persons introduces theirselve to oposission and supperpower countries instead of real persons!

Terrorists of 14819-Tehran, during last year , have invited women to conffrence or dialuge but they slaved them and do crime and torturing and killing children and girls and women and laughing and hoorai for this giant anti-humanity activities.

This is like Syria before Arabic-Spring.
When west news agancy reported starting of Arab Springs, infact, ISIS attacks several month sooner had been started, but internet companies do mot permit real news and any conversation start between Syrian persons and foreign organizations.

Now this is about one year that, people sent news and request guaid but never any answer received, infact fake persons grab answers!
2 kind both exists:
A) Real persons send request and fake person by technical methods grab answers.

B) fake persons introduce theirselves as real persons and other side leaders or activists think, these are real-to-real but these are bad-fake-to-real.

Imagine, Alquadeh by cheating, would be replaced with good pwrsons in USA.

Maybe few or many user of this forum, replaced by real, or had been killed.
If only a fake person, have been gone to supper power countries, for example with buying usernames, or by cheating your government, it killed directly or it cause finaly, one or many good person will be lost.
Because this kind of Terrorists, was spy cam/mic/implants opetators .
The paranoia is strong with this one.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I think when non-Muslim supper power countries, has abilities to destroy Islam but help to Muslims do crimes and violence, they want their peoples to kill by MEs origins in all countries.

Administrator Notice
Wall of text put under hide tag.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  why superpower countries do not overthrow Islamic government of Iran? Anti.Enslave 18 350 April 23, 2024 at 4:57 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  [Serious] Does Trump deserve some credit if Iran... Jehanne 40 2511 October 2, 2022 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1107 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 304 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Are nowdays "terrorists" actually terrorists? Macoleco 7 837 February 17, 2019 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  The Criminal West Farah 5 459 November 28, 2018 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Farah
  Seven states bar people with a criminal record from receiving victim's compensation Angrboda 34 2332 September 23, 2018 at 5:16 am
Last Post: viocjit
  Should not vaccinating your child be a criminal offence? Coveny 32 4926 December 3, 2017 at 8:13 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  FBI Arrests Ten People With Alleged Ties To Trump and Russian Mafia Secular Elf 7 2383 March 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Judge Recommends Criminal Charges Against Sheriff Shitstain Minimalist 2 915 August 20, 2016 at 12:01 am
Last Post: Minimalist