Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
why shouldn't adults bully each other?
why shouldn't adults bully each other?
we all know that morals don't exist, right?

why then does it matter if adults don't bully each other?
RE: why shouldn't adults bully each other?
(May 27, 2013 at 10:38 am)dazzn Wrote: we all know that morals don't exist, right?

why then does it matter if adults don't bully each other?

Fuck off...
Quote:why then does it matter if adults don't bully each other?
Morals do exist.
It doesn't matter if adults don't bully each other.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

lol.. so you presume that everybody is and will be "kind"?
Quote:lol.. so you presume that everybody is and will be "kind"?

No.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(May 27, 2013 at 10:43 am)dazzn Wrote: lol.. so you presume that everybody is and will be "kind"?

No, you worded the question wrong.
(May 27, 2013 at 10:42 am)paulpablo Wrote:
Quote:why then does it matter if adults don't bully each other?
Morals do exist.
It doesn't matter if adults don't bully each other.

Prove these "morals".

And I'm glad you're in agreement.
How could I prove to you what I'm thinking?

I'm definitely not in agreement with you. I think morals do exist.

Also if you don't believe they exist why did you start a thread saying we don't need them?

Imma gunna call POE (and footwear) on this one... Undecided
people contradict. it's how humans behave.

also, you cited a point, i don't care how you "think". you cited it, so you must have some reasoning behind it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are there other paradoxes analogous to the so-called "Paradox of Hedonism"? Porcupine 4 481 July 17, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Shouldn't the right to die be a human right? ErGingerbreadMandude 174 18793 February 4, 2017 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Are other atheists of one book? carusmm 14 1915 May 30, 2016 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Moral law in Humans and other animals The Reality Salesman01 13 4079 February 28, 2015 at 1:32 am
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  A brief interlude of J Krishnamurti, and other great quotes liam 4 2502 September 20, 2012 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: jonb