Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How the market liberalisation of prostetution increased the exploitation of women.
How the market liberalisation of prostetution increased the exploitation of women.
Just another interesting artice I read.
It details the situation of prostetutes in Germany, 11 years after it was decriminalised and deregulated for the market. And how this has a negative effect on the women, but a positive effect for pimps and criminals.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germ...533-2.html
RE: How the market liberalisation of prostetution increased the exploitation of women.
Well what do you expect, this is the country that gave us Hitler
RE: How the market liberalisation of prostetution increased the exploitation of women.
(May 30, 2013 at 4:23 pm)ideologue08 Wrote: Well what do you expect, this is the country that gave us Hitler

[Image: 30326200.jpg]
[Image: 32658960.jpg]
Funny, you'd think it would have a positive effect for women... namely: they can now legally get money for whoredom. Nothing more than that has changed, has it?

Really, it was bad news for criminals... now there's one fewer avenue by which they can be criminals Undecided The poor things.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Nah, they just find other ways to offer a -now- legal product -as part of- a criminal venture. Like insurance salesman Sae, in states that don't allow gambling..lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's a fucking shame that in supposedly advanced societies some women have nothing to sell but themselves, and once they reach that point exploitation begins. Seriously Humans WTF, rampant expliotation of the weak, higher rate of infanticide that any other primate species. And yet they say, "made in gods image".
We got to the top by cracking skulls left, right, and center - what were you expecting to come from that?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 30, 2013 at 9:29 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Nah, they just find other ways to offer a -now- legal product -as part of- a criminal venture. Like insurance salesman Sae, in states that don't allow gambling..lol.

There's just something about criminal scum that I just can't get over:

I like the way they think Heart
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
They're creative motherfuckers, a real boon to our species. We spend so much time trying to get rid of them when what we should be doing is encouraging them. Their talents are wasted on this petty "criminal" shit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1175 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5635 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4863 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1468 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why does it have to be government vs market? Aegon 15 3095 December 30, 2017 at 11:47 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive WinterHold 10 1709 September 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington Minimalist 62 6007 January 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17141 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Lies don't work with young American women! God of Mr. Hanky 5 1704 February 14, 2016 at 1:36 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  All Hail The Free Market Minimalist 7 2383 September 26, 2015 at 5:23 pm