Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Women and Assault
Women and Assault
Every woman I've spoken to about this has been swxually assaulted at least once in their life. They also tell me that every woman they know has been assaulted at least once.

It seems endemic to me.

What measures, political or personal, can reduce the number of assaulted women in society?
RE: Women and Assault
Public castration (physical, not chemical) of convicted offenders.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 1, 2023 at 4:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Public castration (physical, not chemical) of convicted offenders.

Boru

Using a blunt rusty blade!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

(September 1, 2023 at 6:20 am)zebo-the-fat Wrote:
(September 1, 2023 at 4:56 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Public castration (physical, not chemical) of convicted offenders.

Boru

Using a blunt rusty blade!

Or a honey badger.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Boru

As much as I like the idea, it would likely be no more effective as a deterrent than capital punishment for murder or amputation for theft.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(September 1, 2023 at 10:01 am)Ravenshire Wrote:

Boru

As much as I like the idea, it would likely be no more effective as a deterrent than capital punishment for murder or amputation for theft.

At least the recidivism rate would decline precipitously!
(September 1, 2023 at 10:01 am)Ravenshire Wrote:

Boru

I’m open to other suggestions.

Boru
(September 1, 2023 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(September 1, 2023 at 10:01 am)Ravenshire Wrote: As much as I like the idea, it would likely be no more effective as a deterrent than capital punishment for murder or amputation for theft.

I’m open to other suggestions.

Boru

If there were an easy solution, it would have already been implemented. Education will always be the best, if imperfect tool.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Some parents erroneously encourage the boys will be boys trope.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 1, 2023 at 2:50 pm)Ravenshire Wrote:
(September 1, 2023 at 11:40 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’m open to other suggestions.

Boru

If there were an easy solution, it would have already been implemented. Education will always be the best, if imperfect tool.

I don’t discount the value of education, but I still think that video of rapist having his genitals mutilated by a brawny member of the weasel family might have a salutary effect.

We might even combine the two in a mandatory class called, ‘What Will Happen If You Sexually Assault A Woman’. 

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5676 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4879 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Toxic masculinity and sexual assault RobbyPants 71 5967 September 30, 2018 at 9:38 am
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Can You Guess Which Countries Have More "Women In Parliament" Than The USA? ReptilianPeon 7 1472 July 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive WinterHold 10 1711 September 27, 2017 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington Minimalist 62 6032 January 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm
  Why do women slut shame men? They should slut shame women more than they already do Errol Monite 148 17148 June 2, 2016 at 11:02 am
Last Post: Whateverist
Exclamation The Assault on Trump is about to Begin AFTT47 192 17709 March 9, 2016 at 2:49 pm
  Lies don't work with young American women! God of Mr. Hanky 5 1704 February 14, 2016 at 1:36 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Bill Maher - Republicunts and Women Minimalist 0 1230 August 15, 2015 at 12:26 pm