Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive
BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive
I explained here that women rights, and religious doctrines are a mere card in the hands of the government like the Saudi Arabia regime:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-51269-p...pid1624555

Quote:Religion is a card in the hands of rulers since the dawn of time.

So it's a mere tool for control. Women were banned from driving in the kingdom for religious reasons; but just now; they were officially allowed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/world...drive.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41408195

It's a CARD. Religion is a CARD in the Middle East. It's used by governments to control.
Nobody right in the mind, would believe Sunni or Shiite ways. But a psychopath can very well use them to control masses; just like Opium.

Big change is coming.
RE: BREAKING: Saudi Arabia Allows Women to Drive
Wow. That's a big step (for that country).
Well.... don't get your hopes up.

Quote:The decree has ordered that a ministerial body be set up to give advice within 30 days and that the order will be implemented by June 2018, according to the Saudi Press Agency.

That means a lot of bearded primitive fuckheads in turbans are going to be allowed to explain why fucking allah won't like it.
(September 26, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well.... don't get your hopes up.

Quote:The decree has ordered that a ministerial body be set up to give advice within 30 days and that the order will be implemented by June 2018, according to the Saudi Press Agency.

That means a lot of bearded primitive fuckheads in turbans are going to be allowed to explain why fucking allah won't like it.

Exactly.

The unraveling of civilization starts with women driving and ends . . . who knows where? Women enjoying sex?!?
Not being allowed to fuck 9 year olds?
(September 26, 2017 at 3:41 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: I explained here that women rights, and religious doctrines are a mere card in the hands of the government like the Saudi Arabia regime:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-51269-p...pid1624555

Quote:Religion is a card in the hands of rulers since the dawn of time.

So it's a mere tool for control. Women were banned from driving in the kingdom for religious reasons; but just now; they were officially allowed:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/26/world...drive.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41408195

It's a CARD. Religion is a CARD in the Middle East. It's used by governments to control.
Nobody right in the mind, would believe Sunni or Shiite ways. But a psychopath can very well use them to control masses; just like Opium.

Big change is coming.

Atlass, while the east is still living in the past, don't feel like your religion owns a patent on bullshit. America's right wing is trying to drag us back into the past. At least that is a start. 

Make you a deal, I'll keep bitch slapping our right wing, you keep bitch slapping your nuts. Together maybe the world can have more peace.
Good to hear it!
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(September 26, 2017 at 4:53 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Good to hear it!

Listen magic cracker eater, just because I agree with you doesn't mean this is over between you and I.  Big Grin
(September 26, 2017 at 3:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Well.... don't get your hopes up.

I think they will go for it. It's a very important step in winning the throne, and gain popularity.
That's how you play basic politics: take basic rights from the people, then after a long time throw them a right or two and claim that you're "a liberator".

(September 26, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Atlass, while the east is still living in the past, don't feel like your religion owns a patent on bullshit. America's right wing is trying to drag us back into the past. At least that is a start. 

Make you a deal, I'll keep bitch slapping our right wing, you keep bitch slapping your nuts. Together maybe the world can have more peace.

Practicing basic religious freedom -or at least religion how I believe in it- is considered a type of slapping to many of the population; anyways
(September 26, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Atlass, while the east is still living in the past, don't feel like your religion owns a patent on bullshit. America's right wing is trying to drag us back into the past. At least that is a start. 

Make you a deal, I'll keep bitch slapping our right wing, you keep bitch slapping your nuts.

[Image: source.gif]
Huh

(September 26, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Together maybe the world can have more peace.

Yeah, no doubt...  Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1175 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5665 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5353 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4872 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 4051 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2371 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 348 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1370 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4202 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1225 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger