Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godless and happy. :)
Godless and happy. :)
Hi, joined recently and just getting around to an introduction.
I've been a lifelong non believer, (45 years old now) realizing at a very young age that worshipping a God was rediculous.
I have many family members that are also Atheist, it is comforting to know I'm surrounded by people who believe the way I do. Smile
Glad to be here. Smile
RE: Godless and happy. :)
Hello and welcome!

{{{{hugs}}}}
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome and enjoy! Smile
Howdy!
Cunt
Hello hello and welcome to AF! ^_^
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Quote: it is comforting to know I'm surrounded by people who believe the way I do.

Just pause to consider our many members who live in the bible belt and spend every day surrounded by a sea of abject stupidity dripping from the lips of pious assholes. I really feel sorry for them... particularly the Texans.

Nice to have you aboard.

Big Grin
(June 30, 2013 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I really feel sorry for them... particularly the Texans.

Thanks for your concern. Undecided

Welcome, Godless American!
Everything I needed to know about life I learned on Dagobah.
Welcome, good sir!
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(June 30, 2013 at 1:33 pm)Rahul Wrote:
(June 30, 2013 at 12:01 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I really feel sorry for them... particularly the Texans.

Thanks for your concern. Undecided

Hey....

[Image: Perry.jpg]
what are friends for?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello my Godless Heathens Anarchy811 27 2151 August 28, 2020 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites. Darwins Disciple 40 6460 July 31, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Godless 'Merican in Bangkok Detachable 18 2027 July 26, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Bug Godless Pom in NZ dom.donald 44 5577 May 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: dom.donald
  Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen Godless-Heathen 34 3301 May 17, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello, All You Good and Godless People! NoFaith2Burn4 18 3993 August 21, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Yet another godless unbeliever LeftyMatt 18 2305 August 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Godless communist The Barefoot Bum 15 2204 July 18, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Greetings from a rather godless place Modler 19 3672 March 21, 2014 at 2:03 pm
Last Post: Modler
Tongue Greetings from a godless heathen! WWJD? ;p Nobody 10 2301 February 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Nobody