Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen
Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and thought it was time I introduce myself. I am from the UK, and was brought up Catholic, and went to Catholic schools. I don't think I ever really believed. It all just sounded too far fetched and silly, and let's be honest the god of the bible is a complete arsehole [emoji1]. So here I am.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
RE: Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen
Hey there, welcome to the forum! I'm glad you took the plunge and joined us Smile

Please let me know if you have any questions!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
UK catholic... hehe... poor thing.
Welcome aboard!

Here, have some Morgadinhos (you'll never pronounce it correctly... just know they're sugar bombs)
[Image: 12358531_5UbOT.jpeg]
Welcome from downunder!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Thank you guys. Pocaracas those look lovely, what are they?

Some sort of Tuga trap!

Welcome from 'Murrica!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Thanks Smile

(May 15, 2016 at 5:50 am)Godless-Heathen Wrote: I don't think I ever really believed. It all just sounded too far fetched and silly, and let's be honest the god of the bible is a complete arsehole [emoji1]. So here I am.

Sounds like me. The difference being that I never gave it much thought in my youth. I simply stayed with the church because it was the traditional thing to do.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 15, 2016 at 8:14 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Some sort of Tuga trap!

Welcome from 'Murrica!

We Portuguese are trying world domination by giving everyone diabetes lol.

Welcome new guy, I am also an ex cathoholic.
Welcome aboard.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello my Godless Heathens Anarchy811 27 2151 August 28, 2020 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1312 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New heathen scum qb1base 13 1063 May 22, 2019 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: qb1base
Music Hey Folks Philos_Tone 13 1420 November 18, 2018 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites. Darwins Disciple 40 6463 July 31, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your everyday heathen invalid 2 546 May 3, 2018 at 4:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Godless 'Merican in Bangkok Detachable 18 2035 July 26, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  hey folks. Disciple 11 1347 June 6, 2016 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
Bug Godless Pom in NZ dom.donald 44 5577 May 17, 2016 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: dom.donald
  Heya folks... krstl_mrrw 28 2593 May 7, 2016 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet