Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 11:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Was Before ' the Beginning '....?
What Was Before ' the Beginning '....?
‎****************************************************‎
‎ I think that , Darwin hypothesis is a logic 'interpret' for the beginning ‎and Evolution of all organists ‎ , and all objections to it were found to ‎be weak . this hypothesis lead us to some questions to complete the ‎whole picture; if the beginning was some 'molecules and ‎atoms ' ‎which combined together to constitute some biological cells ‎‎( by ‎accident ) , and these cells started to multiply and produce ‎different ‎organists , and evolution occurred due to the " natural ‎selection " ‎and\or, due to the variations of the surrounding ‎environments…. etc. ‎‎:-‎
‎1) what is the - source - of all these ' atoms ' , (material) from ‎which ‎‎, the first cells were assembled ??‎
‎2) if we could move back on the ' time line ' , when was ‎the ‎beginning of this world around us ? where , the accident of ‎‎ ' cell ‎assembly ' occurred ?? and what was - before - this ‎beginning ??‎
‎3) if we could move forever in any direction , in the universe , ‎what ‎will be at the end ? is it more space ? then we still in our ‎world !!. is ‎it blocked by some material ? then what is behind …??‎
hoping to find logical answers , in order to get better ‎‎ understanding ‎to our existence..... ‎
RE: What Was Before ' the Beginning '....?
Darwin hypothesis? You mean theory of evolution? Which is different than abiogenesis, which is what you are actually talking about with atoms and molecules?

As for what's before the beginning - who fucking knows.
Organists? Really?

You did say Human Brain?

Still, on the offchance you're not trolling us, I'll try and unpick some of this stuff; if not for you then for anyone playing along at home.

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: if the beginning was some 'molecules and ‎atoms ' ‎which combined together to constitute some biological cells ‎‎( by ‎accident ) ,

Whoops - physical, chemical and biological matter obeying physical, chemical and biological laws are not "by accident".

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: and these cells started to multiply and produce ‎different ‎organists , and evolution occurred due to the " natural ‎selection " ‎and\or, due to the variations of the surrounding ‎environments…. etc. ‎‎:-‎

Natural selection is only one part of the picture, but 60% success so far.

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: 1) what is the - source - of all these ' atoms ' , (material) from ‎which ‎‎, the first cells were assembled ??‎

On Earth, most likely physics and chemistry. At the formation of the Universe, energy. In spades.

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: 2) if we could move back on the ' time line ' , when was ‎the ‎beginning of this world around us ? where , the accident of ‎‎ ' cell ‎assembly ' occurred ?? and what was - before - this ‎beginning ??‎

- If by "this world" you mean the Earth, then some four and a half thousand million years ago (I hate and detest the transatlantic version of 'billion' with a passion like you wouldn't believe and never, ever use it unless I literally have no other option. I make damn sure I always have another option).

- If you mean the Universe, then around thirteen to fourteen thousand million years ago.

- There was no accident of cell assembly, but it occurred right here on Earth. Most likely it occurred elsewhere as well, in fact I think it incredibly likely to be a fairly common, even inevitable, consequence of planet formation. But that's just my personal opinion.

- Before the beginning makes no sense for the Universe, so the only true and correct answer is "nobody knows, but there are some interesting educated speculations". Before the beginning in terms of the Earth, i.e. before life formed, there was only the Earth and its atmospheric and chemical makeup.

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: 3) if we could move forever in any direction , in the universe , ‎what ‎will be at the end ? is it more space ? then we still in our ‎world !!. is ‎it blocked by some material ? then what is behind …??‎

- You probably wouldn't find an end, just more Universe. You might possibly even end up right back where you started, though I do remember reading somewhere that if you could travel even at the speed of light and looped back on yourself, the Universe would have collapsed into a singularity long before you reached your starting point. Something like that, anyway.

(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: hoping to find logical answers , in order to get better ‎‎ understanding ‎to our existence.....

Hope I've been of some help in your quest, but don't merely take my word for any of this. Also don't rely solely on logical answers; when it comes to such matters as the conditions of the Big Bang, quantum mechanics, string theory and so on, logic has to go and have a little lie down.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
[Image: nude%20organist%202.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I want to think his questions are sincere, but I myself can't be sincere in thinking this. I'd say there's a 75% chance of this person being an Internet troll.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(October 10, 2013 at 8:03 pm)HUMAN BRAIN Wrote: I think that , Darwin hypothesis

Fail #1. Evolution is a proven theory.

Quote:is a logic 'interpret' for the beginning ‎and Evolution

What beginning? Oh, let me guess, fail #2. Abiogenesis and evolution are not the same thing.

Quote:of all organists

Organists? what of trombone players and singers? Pianists and guitarists?

Quote: if the beginning was some 'molecules and ‎atoms ' ‎which combined together to constitute some biological cells ‎‎( by ‎accident )

Not by accident, read up on basic chemistry and you'll understand why.

Quote:‎1) what is the - source - of all these ' atoms ' , (material) from ‎which ‎‎, the first cells were assembled ??‎

Stars.

Quote:‎2) if we could move back on the ' time line '

Impossible, since time is a man-made concept and only appears linear to us.

Quote:when was ‎the ‎beginning of this world around us ?

Astonishing Engrish, try to work out how to communicate your thoughts(?) before taking on the mysteries (and not so mystical happenings) of the universe.

Quote:where , the accident of ‎‎ ' cell ‎assembly ' occurred ??

The primordial soup, Tellus.

Quote:and what was - before - this ‎beginning ??‎

Nobody knows.

Quote:‎3) if we could move forever in any direction , in the universe , ‎what ‎will be at the end ?

It's not even certain that the universe has an end.

Quote:hoping to find logical answers , in order to get better ‎‎ understanding ‎to our existence..... ‎

It's good to question, but if you really want answers, go to a physics forum or hit the textbooks. And stop using annoying fonts.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

What was there before the beginning? Your pick:

A Apparently the conditions necessary for whatever it is you mean by 'the beginning'.

B Who the fuck knows?
Before the Beginning were the "commercials."
I take it the lion avatar represents Aslan, and not Mufasa.
(October 10, 2013 at 9:16 pm)Captain Colostomy Wrote: I take it the lion avatar represents Aslan, and not Mufasa.

My thoughts exactly.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A prayer before dinner Denverguy 48 6585 October 1, 2019 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Before I was born... Jehanne 12 1751 June 26, 2018 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Before We Discuss Whether God Exists, I Have A Question Jenny A 113 14885 March 7, 2018 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: possibletarian
  Never had that happen before Astonished 6 2515 August 11, 2017 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Closing statements before leaving again for semester. Mystic 31 3880 January 6, 2017 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Has anyone heard this before? Socratic Meth Head 13 3163 March 30, 2016 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Long before Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris...... Brian37 3 1746 March 25, 2016 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Spontaneous Beginning of Spacetime Chimoshi 30 4693 April 27, 2015 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Late Charlie Hebdo Editor Wrote About Islamophobia Days Before He Was Killed Mudhammam 1 1015 April 18, 2015 at 3:54 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  I'm beginning to hate religious people. Grissa Ost Drauka 86 42670 March 28, 2015 at 9:08 am
Last Post: Nope