Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Answer the Fool
How to Answer the Fool
Interesting. I think I'll need to see the rest of the video.

http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/index.php
RE: How to Answer the Fool
Derp. There ya go.
The primary flaw of this is simple. Can this same argument be applied to Judaism, islam, hinduism?
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Socrates would bitch-slap the arrogant fool that made this test.
Oh, are we feeling the need to answer the petty demands of word twisting imbeciles like Bruggencate, now?

Why argue against something that isn't an argument?
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Oh, I have seen that before. 10/10 for the stupidity, 1/10 for the effort of simple programming.

ETA: I think this is satirical comedy.
I will simply do this, using that little video. It proves that Paganism is real truth.
[Image: grumpy-cat-and-jesus-meme-died-for-sins.jpg]

I would be a televangelist....but I have too much of a soul.
Quote:The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything.

Circular logic based upon an unproven claim in a false dilemma. *yawn* Seen it. No wonder I'm an atheist, if this is their best evidence.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(October 29, 2013 at 10:33 am)Doubting Thomas Wrote:
Quote:The Proof that God exists is that without Him you couldn't prove anything.

Circular logic based upon an unproven claim in a false dilemma. *yawn* Seen it. No wonder I'm an atheist, if this is their best evidence.

You ain't seen it to quite the mind bogglingly infuriating way you'll see it if you watch Sye Ten Bruggencate debate live. If you ever want a rage stroke, that's the way to do it.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] When God isn't the answer to the question, then what is? Catharsis 55 6875 May 31, 2019 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: SlowCalculations
  Atheist struggling to answer a question i often propose to myself budsa11 88 20149 September 14, 2017 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Answers in Genesis? I want an answer for this! Mental Outlaw 41 10623 February 9, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  When faith tries to answer a simple question. dyresand 27 7231 November 16, 2014 at 10:35 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Who's the fool? Nintentacle 11 2095 November 5, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Let's answer CARM's Questions for Atheists Dolorian 89 19786 September 17, 2014 at 7:00 pm
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Atheists Could Not Answer This Question. kirkvin 34 8031 April 28, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: FifthElement
  Stupidest Video I've seen: "Atheism Disproved-1 Simple Question no Atheist can Answer" @Youtube jeovan 14 7783 December 31, 2012 at 1:40 pm
Last Post: Cinjin
  YouTube: 5 Questions Every Intelligent Atheist MUST Answer Mr Camel 18 10276 August 5, 2010 at 1:55 am
Last Post: SleepingDemon