Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry this needs to be said
I'm sorry this needs to be said
I AM SORRY FOLKS FOR PUTTING THIS IN A THREAD BUT I'M REALLY PISSED OFF.

In advice of my peers I have edited this post not to include any names well.. You know the drill.

On this Forum: http://atheistforums.org/thread-21950-page-10.html

Christians have demonstrated to be the most Idiotic and stupid around. On this thread Christians have condoned that dying in possession of the bible is 'FAIR AND OK' in the face of their leader.

Comments have been made by Christians that people need to die in-order for a view point to take hold. Problem is that North Korea most family's would report their own offspring or wife to the Authorities so it’s not just a case of a simple revolution.

Everywhere there is Military many dressed as civilians loyal to Kim Jung-Un a lot like you are loyal to your Invisible Jesus.

Christians must understand that although 'Some' may worship the Kim family as God their argument is that at least their God exists. The God you are touting around quite literally does shit all for anyone who asks as it’s known as 'Testing God'.

Many christians have no problems dropping a load of boxes on some poor man’s home and should the Authorities see it occurring that man will be executed. For the sake of what exactly?! This guy probably wouldn't even get the chance to read your hypothetical bible to make up any form of knowledge so he died for what exactly. Christians trying to get brownie points for God.

Christians consistently feel it is accurate and suitable to replace other peoples God with their own yet their claim is very weak. e.g. Yours is invisible and doesn't always do as people ask and most of the time responds with 'WAIT' - If your God was so powerful can I not raise the question why he does not soften 'Jong-Un's' heart much like the way he hardened the Pharaohs. Heck according to your bible Paul was a Christian Murderer and Jesus converted him. So why cause problems for the 'People' when God should fix the source.

What you are doing is actually making matters worse for the country and the people! These people are starving and hungry - Your Jesus commanded people to feed the hungry so throwing a Gospel is not food before every sermon Jesus generally broke bread and everyone ate.

I have to say that the accumulation of Christians on this forum have finally made me so heard hearted. Your attitudes are horrible. If I have only one wish is that you could witness the horror watching your own family's being murdered because you believe in the ‘Gospel’. Unless your willing to have it done to yourself don't say persecution for the sake of the Gospel is worth it. If you do then please step forward and prove it then you come and tell me that those poor people in the DPRK Deserve it!.

Why do you Christians come here You listen to no positive reason and even go as much to condone death to Innocent people for the sake of God. Not even Jesus commanded people go against the regime as documented also on this thread.

According to your book ‘God let Kim Jung-Un be in power for the Glory of God’ as I said before the DPRK has spies everywhere so if you think this will cause a revolution you are very, very wrong! All this will do is antagonise DPRK further about America.
You forget that Kim Jung-Un is alive and real right now your God generally loves punishment and torture e.g. HELL so he probably is quite happy with the Kim Jung-Un status quos.

Christians throughout this forum I am tired and fed up hearing your weak excuses. There are several very smart Ex-Christians here who know more about the Bible than you ever will. I find it amazing that you defend a 2000 year book written by people who believed in any magic trick at the time.

I came to this forum to see good reason and logic and all I see from you is quite literally you putting your fingers in your ears. You have shown that you are not Interested in winning us over and only want to push your own vendetta and motive.

Your God also would be utterly ashamed of your behaviour, what do you get from being on this forum? Do you think that Sky Daddy would give you more riches or something? Because as far as I can see you are only here to push people further away from Christianity I feel that I my faith is solidified because of you Christians. Where I live Christians are not as volatile as those on this forum but I can testify that these Christians here are those who have pushed me away from ever wanting to come back to 'SkyDaddy'

YOU LOST MANY POTENTIAL SHEEP AND NOW YOU ARE THE WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING LEADING US ALL ASTRAY AND SCARING US FROM COMING TO THE LORD.
YOU ARE THE REASON A MAJORITY HERE DON’T COME BACK TO CHRISTIANITY AS YOUR ATTITUDE DEMONSTRATES THE STATUS QUOS FOR THE MAJORITY.
Fuck You, In Jesus Name
Amen
Rants and Raves from an Ex-Christian http://walkofthemonkeyman.blogspot.co.uk/
RE: I'm sorry this needs to be said
(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: I AM SORRY FOLKS FOR PUTTING THIS IN A THREAD BUT I'M REALLY PISSED OFF.

Let all that emotion and anger take control. It's only natural.
(All that reason and logic and enlightenment stuff is overrated)

(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: ...In advice of my peers I have edited this post not to include any names well.. You know the drill.

Right. Who needs individual names when you lump everyone into the same concentration camp to sit and listen to your polemic rant?

(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: ...If I have only one wish is that you could witness the horror watching your own family's being murdered[]

Nice!
I'll be sure to screen cap this post and pass it around for discussion at my next family get together.

I'm not one of your "peers" here at AF but I imagine there are a few atheists who wish you wouldn't do this type of
"them and us" herd mentality posting.
(November 14, 2013 at 7:14 am)Lion IRC Wrote:
(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: I AM SORRY FOLKS FOR PUTTING THIS IN A THREAD BUT I'M REALLY PISSED OFF.

(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: ...In advice of my peers I have edited this post not to include any names well.. You know the drill.

Right. Who needs individual names when you lump everyone into the same concentration camp to sit and listen to your polemic rant?

(November 14, 2013 at 5:55 am)themonkeyman Wrote: ...If I have only one wish is that you could witness the horror watching your own family's being murdered[]

Nice!
I'll be sure to screen cap this post and pass it around for discussion at my next family get together.

I'm not one of your "peers" here at AF but I imagine there are a few atheists who wish you wouldn't do this type of them and us herd mentality posting.

Probably not but thats the point of the Ignore / Delete buttons. Also I am entitled to my freedom of Expression and my expression is that I came here to learn from Real people who dont believe in the crap that is God.

The only problem is there is alot of Christian Noise running around here tainting correct knowledge. I dont believe a word that Christians say but i do say it is extremely annoying.
(November 14, 2013 at 7:14 am)Lion IRC Wrote:

Nice!

I'm not one of your "peers" here at AF but I imagine there are a few atheists who wish you wouldn't do this type of
"them and us" herd mentality posting.

Holy persecution complex batman. What makes you think its a us and them thing when he says right in it that it was editied to remove names. If was originally naming people then this is obviously not directed to all Christians.
Now why do you feel the need to be such a arrogant ass?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I kinda think those Christians who are offended by this are those who who are described in the original post! Surely why would a Christian be offended if they were a 'True Christian ™'
I don't know why are you so pissed about it. Most of them are sheep, that blindly follow their upbringing. Better education, I say, teach people to not be afraid to ask...
I think he's pissed that there are people who think others should die for a chance to convert to christianity.

Honestly though, many christians on this forum believe in way more twisted shit than normal christians you'd meet in life. At least in my experience. One of them offered to pray for me to get aids or something so I'd turn to god. Not naming names but you could probably guess who.
(November 14, 2013 at 7:22 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Holy persecution complex batman. What makes you think its a us and them thing when he says right in it that it was editied to remove names. If was originally naming people then this is obviously not directed to all Christians.

Maybe he's feeling guilty.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
I hear what everyone is saying but the reason I took a dig is generally I can deal with these same people talking religous shit but when reading about the Bibles in North Korea and the comments being made I am sorry but seriously.

Who the fuck says that people who have a bible land in their garden when they know that having one they and their families will be tortured and are then kill is Good!. I am sorry but that statement pushed it for me.

God said that those who know little will be judged on little and those who know more will be judged on more. I think in NK letting those people die with Ignorance of the bible at least gives them a chance if God did turn out to be real. Why throw a bible their way so they are doomed in this life and the next.

One of the main Christians e.g. the one who prayed for aids I do believe at times that its very hot and cold and that they may well be multiple people sort of like a group of people just wanting to try out their theological skill.

How do we know this Christians account isn't one that is used to practice when entering the ministry. As since views contridict eachother near on daily something has to give.
(November 14, 2013 at 7:22 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Holy persecution complex batman. What makes you think its a us and them thing when he says right in it that it was editied to remove names. If was originally naming people then this is obviously not directed to all Christians.

It's Lion, Lemon, if he wasn't being an arrogant prick I'd be wondering who hacked his account.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Devil just needs a character rewrite Nachos_of_Nurgle 16 1535 February 16, 2022 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Why does god put the needs of the few above the need of the many? Greatest I am 69 5210 February 19, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Hey, Nobody Said It WASN'T True YahwehIsTheWay 17 2592 December 5, 2018 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  And God Said Minimalist 24 3496 October 20, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3076 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  This Movie Needs A Guy and Two Robots Making Fun Of It Minimalist 7 1500 June 7, 2016 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him Rhondazvous 177 20503 May 3, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Sounds to Me Like God Said Minimalist 22 4170 October 18, 2015 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  10 Questions Every Christian Needs To Answer. Whateverist 63 13989 August 6, 2014 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  do you remember that guy who said the rapture was coming? atheist04330 11 3431 July 12, 2014 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd