Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Mexico under attack by Satan?
Is Mexico under attack by Satan?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-25032305

Quote:To some it may seem extraordinary, but priests say the country is under attack by Satan, and that more exorcists are needed to fight him.

This attack, they say, is showing itself in the gruesome drug-related violence, including human sacrifice, that has engulfed the country since 2006.

According to the latest official figures available, at least 70,000 people have died in this period, including gunmen, members of the security forces, and many innocent civilians.

Or, just maybe, it's because of the massive drug cartel wars that are going on. The cartel's, of course, have been around for ages, as has the violence and bloodshed that go along with them.

Or it could be Heisenberg...Thinking
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Is Mexico under attack by Satan?
Quote:but priests say the country is under attack by Satan

Anyone dumb enough to believe priests deserves what they get.
Dose this mean that some of my favorite brands of Mexican beer are infested with satan?

mmmmmm, Corona.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste -- don't pollute it with bullshit.
Mexico was mentioned! This calls for Ivy!

Mexico is under attack my corruption, drug cartels, and people not being able to afford "free" education, hence, ignorance.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
And not to mention being mostly a catholic country. That has only worked out for one tiny "nation".. Dodgy
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Yes, Mexicans practically pee tiny popes and virgin Marys. You drive down a street and you will see houses with a giant virgin Mary painted on the front wall, a little altar in front of the door, you walk in and you will see rosaries hanging here and there, a saint for almost everything in life (a saint for weed, a saint for prostitution, a saint for luck, a saint for love, etc). If you are not catholic, you are a disgrace. Period.
Pointing around: "Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you're cool, fuck you, I'm out!"
Half Baked

"Let the atheists come to me, and stop keeping them away, because the kingdom of heathens belongs to people like these." -Saint Bacon
(November 26, 2013 at 11:57 am)Godlesspanther Wrote: Dose this mean that some of my favorite brands of Mexican beer are infested with satan?

mmmmmm, Corona.

I'd rather drink the water out of an unflushed Mexico City hotel room toilet after a syphilis ridden prostitute took a leak in it.
I saw the thread title and thought this was going to be in Humor.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
I prefer Negra Modelo para mi cerveza de Mexico!

Hasn't Satan infested the Entire World? He is the "Lord of this World" after all? The soul I took from you was not even missed!

YEAH!
(November 26, 2013 at 12:08 pm)Ivy Wrote: Yes, Mexicans practically pee tiny popes and virgin Marys. You drive down a street and you will see houses with a giant virgin Mary painted on the front wall, a little altar in front of the door, you walk in and you will see rosaries hanging here and there, a saint for almost everything in life (a saint for weed, a saint for prostitution, a saint for luck, a saint for love, etc). If you are not catholic, you are a disgrace. Period.

Yeah, I've spent almost a year in Mexico on and off in the last three years. It is a different level of religiousness that secular people in the United States have a difficult time even understanding. Shrines on every block, ostentatious churches in the middle of slums. Not to mention the way that these good Catholics think of women who aren't living up to the moral standard. I think the Catholic Church has set that country back 20 years at least.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helping Satan LinuxGal 10 1590 April 1, 2023 at 5:51 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Jesus Christ is the Beast 666 Satan Emerald_Eyes_Esoteric 36 7888 December 18, 2022 at 10:33 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Satan's Spy System = SSS Ferrocyanide 5 869 January 13, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  Catholic churches profit under COVID PPP brewer 19 1380 February 23, 2021 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christian author has recording of satan's voice Foxaèr 16 1361 August 2, 2020 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Christians worship Satan and don't even know it rado84 18 1777 April 15, 2019 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  No-one under 25 in iceland believes god created the universe downbeatplumb 8 1749 August 19, 2018 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Satan, anti-christ, false prophet vorlon13 43 8109 November 14, 2017 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Religious claims that get under your skin Abaddon_ire 59 7346 November 10, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: emjay
  Bart Ehrman destroys Christianity in under 12 minutes. Jehanne 145 16775 July 1, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Minimalist