Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas comedy movies?
Question 
Christmas comedy movies?
Any recommendations for good comedies related to Christmas?

No kiddy stuff please.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Christmas comedy movies?
Hogfather.
Your plastic pal who's fun to be with![Image: b7wAvWj.png]

I always watch Life of Brian.
Bad Santa.
'We're No Angels'. Not a usual role for Humphrey Bogart, but among his best work.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The Santa Clause, if you enjoy Tim Allen. Bruce almighty, if you like Jim Carrey.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'. And 'Tomten är far till alla barnen' (Santa is father to all the children), if you can find it with English subs Smile
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

Muppet Christmas Carol is a tradition to watch every year in my family.
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
The Ref. Not enough people watch that movie. It's hilarious.
ronedee Wrote:Science doesn't have a good explaination for water

[Image: YAAgdMk.gif]

(December 1, 2013 at 4:24 pm)CleanShavenJesus Wrote: The Ref. Not enough people watch that movie. It's hilarious.

Goddamn good call!! Funny fucking movie. Leary is hilarious!

[Image: Evolution.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movies you'd like to see remade Fake Messiah 83 6407 November 8, 2023 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Great Missed Opportunities in Movies. Gawdzilla Sama 5 685 October 25, 2023 at 4:31 pm
  Worst scenes in movies Fake Messiah 30 2651 October 19, 2023 at 11:12 pm
  Movies are not for intellectuals Interaktive 95 11724 December 30, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Christian movies you actually like T.J. 27 2013 December 10, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Alternating Comedy....... Brian37 6 488 July 14, 2020 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 4152 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  THIS Is How You Update A Christmas Song! BrianSoddingBoru4 1 925 December 23, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Comedy on television Foxaèr 2 570 September 6, 2018 at 9:53 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Atheist-Friendly Movies Fake Messiah 52 7794 May 15, 2018 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Jehanne