Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Speaker / Word / Matter
Speaker / Word / Matter
The Bible makes a claim. I show the relationship to this to Aleph Bet (Father) and Bet (house) Nun (Seed) Here: ALEPH BET (FATHER / DNA)

Here is the claim from the Bible. The Son of God is the Word. If this is the case, we should find Him in on the branch of the Hebrew Word Speaker / Word. The very same process I go through here to transcribe the letters and words to our English language goes on in your body each second you are alive. The parallel is the proof. No shepherd in antiquity should have know this. The language should not contain the template / Temple of this process. Enigma is the evidence, yet this is far beyond any probability you can reason. Logic is not sufficient to reason this away. Common sense gives you the simple answer.

We are Created and the blueprint was left in the letters and words.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

My premise is that the proof of this is gained by seeing the letters (Aleph Bet) in the Word for "WORD" found in the Hebrew language. Hebrew is a morphological language. This means that letter have one meaning. This meaning then expands to roots of two, three and four letters. Each root has a branch. The branch for Word/Speaker is root 1288.

Definitions from the Benner Lexicon 1288: WORD / Speaker / Ear - Pictograph of the Water (Mem) and the Shepherd's Staff (Lamed).

[Image: MEM.jpg] [Image: LAMED.jpg]

Word / Continue - "A combination of segments, which fill the whole."

Speak - MEM LAMED LAMED - Also Ear - A chain of words blended together to form sentences.

EAR - Mem Lamed Yod Lamed Hey - A conglomeration of grain seeds together. The idea connecting the words listed so far is that the speaker opens the ears of those who listen. The Shepherd's crook and the water is symbolism for the Shepherd leading the flock across the wilderness. Bread is made from the ears (Grain / Seeds) and shared with the congregation. From the New Testament, this is the communion bread shared as Christ's body (Church).

Branch - Aleph Mem Yod Lamed - The conglomeration of branches of the Tree. Here, language is expressed as the tree of knowledge and the branch of information that fills the grain basket.

Firstfruits / Fill - Mem Lamed Aleph - "A conglomeration of ingredients for filling something. In this sense, it is the seed growing the plant when ears open. Christ was the firstfruits of those who rise from the dead. Reading this from the pictographs. Aleph (Strength) Lamed (Shepherd's Staff) Mem (Water). Strength of the Shepherd and Water."

Lord - Mem Lamed Aleph - As one who is full of authority.

Fatling - Mem Lamed Yod Aleph - In the sense of being full.

Speech - Hey Mem Lamed - As in filled with words / Ears / Seeds. In Hebrew, Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed).

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Here, you can get a sense for how the stamp for the clay works. The Son of God is listed as the first before Adam in the Luke 3 genealogy.

MIX - Mem Hey Lamed - "A filling with another substance" (Blood of Christ).

Matter - What is mixed as parts making the whole.

Front - Mem Yod Lamed mem Yod Lamed - "The front of a long series of the same. The past is seen as "in front" in ancient Hebrew thought because the past can be seen while the future is unseen and therefore behind."

Circumcise - Mem Yod Lamed - In relation to time above (Front), the front of the male reproductive organ is cut, as in the cutting of past sin.

Before - Mem Yod Lamed - The front of time or a place. Future is seen as the new beginning. Taken in context, the last four words are mixing of something new into the pool of seed (DNA / Blood of Christ) so that the past can be forgotten and the future assured. Circumcision of sin is the key to this, but only if the blood is applied. Why?

Son in Hebrew is Bet Nun, or House of Seed (Book of Life). The ARK carried the seed in the waters of life. Baptism is the immersion of the beast into the waters so that sin can be cut. Apart from the blood being applied to the doorpost, no sacrifice is applied. We must be marked by the blood. Aleph Bet is the Strong House. Our House is either with or without God's saving Grace.

There are three witnesses. The letters/Word and the story from the New Testament. The third witness is DNA. Aleph Bet represents letters that write the Word (Son of God). He is the house of seed.

1 Corinthians 10

16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We who are many (Beasts in the Water) are ONE loaf (Son of God). We share the bread as part of the body. The Bread of Life is what is mixed in the water (Aleph Mem). Aleph Mem is Mother, or Strong Waters acting as the catalyst for the combination of the letters and Word.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MfSYnItYvg
RE: Speaker / Word / Matter
OMG!!
ROFLOL
A mind is a terrible thing to taste.
Where did this asshole come from? Who left the gate unlatched?
didnt u know??

religion is invented so dumb people can take part in a convesation too...
(December 9, 2013 at 5:30 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Where did this asshole come from? Who left the gate unlatched?

The gate must be entered with the Shepherd. Care to add a comment concerning the subject. Ad Hominem is an empty bucket. What's in the well comes up in the bucket.
(December 9, 2013 at 5:09 pm)StrongWaters Wrote: The Son of God is the Word.

No it isn't, haven't you heard? Everybody knows that the bird is the word!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech
(December 9, 2013 at 5:35 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote:

ROFLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIK3GXdkxL0

(December 9, 2013 at 5:35 pm)Bad Wolf Wrote:

As funny as you are in that video, Christ is the Word.
Oh well, at least you have a sense of humour despite not having any actual sense in you.
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dark matter kicks ass again. Please watch. ignoramus 3 923 June 4, 2018 at 11:29 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Delicious tasty word Salad. Mystic 41 7164 January 27, 2018 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  The God Word Complidudaaldo 21 2842 July 13, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Sheed1980
  An Old Idea I Had About The (Hebrew) Word "Adam" (relates to Quran also) ReptilianPeon 1 1455 February 5, 2016 at 5:21 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  The Holy Horseshit...No Matter Who Wrote It...Is The Problem Minimalist 7 4028 December 12, 2015 at 1:14 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  One Overused Word That I Hate Secular Elf 48 8732 June 12, 2015 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Does God follow his WORD? Or is it --- do as I say and not as I do? Greatest I am 84 21395 March 17, 2015 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Help! I can't decide which is REALLY God's word! Mudhammam 1 1306 March 1, 2015 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Identifying the word of god robvalue 41 7666 September 5, 2014 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Correct use of the word "Myth" The_Thinking_Theist 13 4893 January 11, 2014 at 5:54 am
Last Post: CYNIC