Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aleph Bet and DNA
Aleph Bet and DNA
The word Father in Hebrew is Aleph (Strong) Bet (House). The Aleph Bet writes the Word (Son of God).

The word Son in Hebrew is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The House of Seed is the Word, or Son of God from John 1:1.

The word Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). The strong water is the catalyst for the combination of letters (DNA) forming Word (Proteins). The medium between the Father and Son is the Water, or catalyst bringing the two chiral halves together.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

Aleph Bet (Father)

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: BET.jpg]

Bet Nun (Son)

[Image: BET.jpg] [Image: NUN.jpg]

Aleph Mem (Mother)

[Image: ALEPH.jpg] [Image: MEM.jpg]
RE: Aleph Bet and DNA
(December 7, 2013 at 8:16 am)StrongWaters Wrote: The word Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). The strong water is the catalyst for the combination of letters (DNA) forming Word (Proteins). The medium between the Father and Son is the Water, or catalyst bringing the two chiral halves together.

What a complete non-sequitur. I sense another deepity-spewer in our midst... Rolleyes
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
There's a bull's head in your pictograms. Your argument is invalid.
And what does this have to do with anything?
IN SACULA SAECULORUM
What a terrible shame that jews won't even let us convert so that we may be saved. You gotta love a religion that manages to incorporate racial purity in to its teachings.
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: Most Gays have a typical behavior of rejecting religions, because religions consider them as sinners (In Islam they deserve to be killed)
(June 19, 2013 at 3:23 am)Muslim Scholar Wrote: I think you are too idiot to know the meaning of idiot for example you have a law to prevent boys under 16 from driving do you think that all boys under 16 are careless and cannot drive properly
Are you trying to say that people back then knew anything about DNA? They didn't even know about germs until like the 1800s.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 7, 2013 at 10:15 am)houseofcantor Wrote: There's a bull's head in your pictograms.

And a sperm.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
The Hebrew word for 'father' is 'av' or 'aba'.

The Hebrew word for 'son' is 'ben' (as in David ben Gurion).

The Hebrew word for 'mother' is 'ima'.

(source: My brother-in-law, a rabbi.)

You're an ignorant wretch.

(source: The OP.)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Re: Aleph Bet and DNA
Baal, is that you? Lol
(December 7, 2013 at 8:55 am)Esquilax Wrote:
(December 7, 2013 at 8:16 am)StrongWaters Wrote: The word Mother is Aleph (Strong) Mem (Waters). The strong water is the catalyst for the combination of letters (DNA) forming Word (Proteins). The medium between the Father and Son is the Water, or catalyst bringing the two chiral halves together.

What a complete non-sequitur. I sense another deepity-spewer in our midst... Rolleyes

A sequitur is a link in a chain. By non-starter, you are implying that there is no connection in your mind between DNA, an alphabet of creation, Word (Sequence of letters) and the one claiming to be the author of those words. Is this about right? Maybe you should explain why you are missing so many links in the simple chain between letters and words.

Which of these three did you use to come to that conclusion: did you use Reason, Logic or Common Sense? I only ask, because you fail to add context to your argument.

Which type of non-sequitur? Again, you did not define, which leaves me with no other choice but to reason that you lack the connections in your mind to answer. Here are your choices:

1) Phenomenal non sequitur
2) Accommodation non sequitur
3) Emphasis non sequitur
4) Docetic non sequitur
5) Critical non sequitur

Based on these, let me ask you a few questions:

-Do things appear as they are, or are appearances hidden in in value? For instance, if I offer you a dime or a nickle, do you choose the nickle because it is larger to your sight, or do you choose the dime because it has more value you cannot see with your eyes? Do you choose both?

Do higher axioms presuppose accommodation to our own lower forms of reasoning, logic and commonsense? How thin do you need for me to slice the meat for you? Confucius: “grains cannot be too finely-ground and neither can meat be sliced too thin.” I tried to make it as simple as possible. Those were some large links for you I guess. I can slice thin if it helps you hear. Did you know that an Ear of Grain needs to swell with water before it can open and sprout a plant?

-Working from the last question, does it surprise you that the Bible uses the family structure to demonstrate the higher axiom of truth concerning DNA and how Word (information in chains and sequences) creates our reality by baptism? Baptism is our involution and evolution (rising to new life). Science has it wrong. Evolution is a result and not a cause. I get ahead of myself. You are still having trouble with two links. I better not add more at this point. We'll take it slow so you can get started.

-Do you discount the inspiration of God simply because man was used as the distal phalange to write the words? Do the words used match the pattern above and below? Why or why not?

-Does your assumption about errors in the Bible work from the presupposition that bits of information degrade over time and that information entropy is a result and not the cause?

Aleph Bet is the Alphabet. DNA writes Word (Chains of Proteins). For all combinations in nature, there must be a catalyst. I think that link is about as thin as I can make it for you. Tell me why you don't get it and maybe I can clear it up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fear of hell is in our dna... ignoramus 15 2076 September 20, 2018 at 10:02 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  DNA heathendegenerate 4 1113 May 31, 2014 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Chas
  Ray Comfort loses a $100 bet concerning contradictions in the bible Gooders1002 15 4533 March 28, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Mothonis