Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muslim Girls And Women
Muslim Girls And Women
Perhaps someone here can explain this too me, as I have a difficult understanding the point of view shared by muslim women when they saw they are religious. Why on earth would any women ever follow a religion and political system that teaches people you deserve to be raped if you do not wear a scarf on your head. That teaching makes me want to vomit, no women deserves rape PERIOD!
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: Muslim Girls And Women
Because if you don't you will be killed for it. Why would women want to be part of christianity either? These religions are not friendly to women, unless you just ignore stuff that basically says women are like humanoid cattle.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 12, 2013 at 8:02 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Because if you don't you will be killed for it. Why would women want to be part of christianity either? These religions are not friendly to women, unless you just ignore stuff that basically says women are like humanoid cattle.

I know that, but I mean women that spread Islam and try to force it on others too. I can understand going along in order to live.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
If you have something pumped into your head enough, especially as a child, you will do the same when you're older. Unless you escape elsewhere, at least.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Cultural conditioning (brainwashing)
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
Qur'an has certain features like, the wife can choose whether or not she can work or be a housewife, and if she works, she can keep the salary she earns for her and not share with her family, whereas the husband must provide for all.

So it basically gives them some material security in exchange for the destruction of their femininity.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Perhaps someone here can explain this too me, as I have a difficult understanding the point of view shared by muslim women when they saw they are religious. Why on earth would any women ever follow a religion and political system that teaches people you deserve to be raped if you do not wear a scarf on your head. That teaching makes me want to vomit, no women deserves rape PERIOD!

Where does it say that in the quran?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 12, 2013 at 8:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Where does it say that in the quran?

I am so tired of this weak ass shit, like I'm supposed to believe that only the Quran informs Islam. Are you next going to claim that Hadiths, Sharia Law, and clerical fatwas are not Islam? We have never bought this feeble excuse so please stop trotting it out every time someone makes an uncomfortable observation.
(December 12, 2013 at 8:32 pm)cato123 Wrote:
(December 12, 2013 at 8:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Where does it say that in the quran?

I am so tired of this weak ass shit, like I'm supposed to believe that only the Quran informs Islam. Are you next going to claim that Hadiths, Sharia Law, and clerical fatwas are not Islam? We have never bought this feeble excuse so please stop trotting it out every time someone makes an uncomfortable observation.

Check any hadith or any part of the quran. Most muslim scholars say the penalty for rape should be death, there is no encouragement of rape as far as I'm aware feel free to do some research and prove me wrong though.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(December 12, 2013 at 8:24 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(December 12, 2013 at 8:00 pm)Lemonvariable72 Wrote: Perhaps someone here can explain this too me, as I have a difficult understanding the point of view shared by muslim women when they saw they are religious. Why on earth would any women ever follow a religion and political system that teaches people you deserve to be raped if you do not wear a scarf on your head. That teaching makes me want to vomit, no women deserves rape PERIOD!

Where does it say that in the quran?

It is mentioned in the Qur'an that women shall cover their head and exposed parts of the body. Brother, you are a chemist working in a lab. The procedure asks you to wear lab glasses. You don't wear lab glasses and a chemical bursts in your eyes and makes you blind. Who's fault? Yours. If you wear your lab glasses and the chemical bursts and still hits your eyes, NOT your fault. You followed proper procedure.

Simple. Qur'an tells women they should cover themselves if they wish to be respected. If they don't cover themselves and they are raped? who's fault? Theirs.

That's the logic of the Qur'an. Qur'an is a telegraphic message it doesn't account for all possible situations. Muslims believe that a woman who doesn't cover herself is not worthy of ANY respect and is asking to be raped. Sure, if the woman is raped, the man might get a penalty, but his defense will be? SHE WAS NAKED! SATAN TEMPTED ME. Can you argue and prove him wrong? No. Can you apply Sharia? No. The woman was not following the Qur'an, so why follow the Qur'an to render her justice? Illogical.

We are talking non-sense here, in countries where Sharia applies, you will find 0 women out of millions that are not covered. All women are covered or they are arrested. Not even journalists coming from other countries can display skin. They too have to be covered. So this situation never arises. We are talking imaginary things here.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Warning:You are in danger. Non-Muslim in danger! AVMXF 67 5317 July 23, 2023 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Women-Life-Freedom Movement in Iran Leonardo17 69 6345 April 7, 2023 at 7:22 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  LGBTQ Rights in Countries with a Muslim Magority Leonardo17 16 2299 January 14, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  WHo is "The Pharaoh" in the Muslim Holy Book Leonardo17 14 1254 December 1, 2022 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  The only woman to win the Fields Medal was a Muslim Alexmahone 25 4756 August 28, 2022 at 2:41 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
  [Quranic Reflection]: The tranquillity men find in women and women find in men WinterHold 62 8059 October 22, 2020 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  There is no contradiction in the Qur'an! my answer as a muslim real muslim 37 3936 July 29, 2020 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  [Quranic Reflection]: Women have the right to state their own rights in the marriage WinterHold 34 4710 June 30, 2020 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Beating women in Islam WinterHold 255 39268 April 9, 2019 at 10:38 am