Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 5:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Hi, my name is Michael.

I've already posted here once, but my thread was locked due to needed to be verified. After answering all questions asked of me by mods, my thread is still locked, so I thought I would post an introduction. I am very interested scientific theories, especially those that radically change how we view the universe.

I look forward to conversing with everyone here, in my thread in the general science section that should be unlocked now that I have posted an introduction.

Thank you.
RE: Hello
Welcome! That's a fun username you've got there!
(January 26, 2014 at 4:53 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Welcome! That's a fun username you've got there!

Thanks.

Now that I have posted an intro post, would I be considered verified now? Hoping to respond to replies on my thread, but it still locked. Any tips for a new member as to how I can verify myself? Does everyone new member have all of the threads locked until they somehow verify themselves? This is the first forum where I have encountered such odd rules that our not covered in the posting rules section. If I didn't respect the moderators here so much I would think I was being singled out for something.
I had to wait for my first post to be okay'd before it showed up in the forum. Took about 5 minutes.
(January 26, 2014 at 5:22 pm)Shaggy Wrote: I had to wait for my first post to be okay'd before it showed up in the forum. Took about 5 minutes.

Its been more than a day since I replied to the messages regarding my purpose here.
Welcome!
Who the hell has a purpose?

Welcome.
(January 26, 2014 at 5:25 pm)schrodingerserection Wrote:
(January 26, 2014 at 5:22 pm)Shaggy Wrote: I had to wait for my first post to be okay'd before it showed up in the forum. Took about 5 minutes.

Its been more than a day since I replied to the messages regarding my purpose here.

I'm going to take a guess that the mods are a tad underpopulated this weekend from varying reasons.
Secondarily, if you're new, why/how do you have respect for the mods?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
errr.... welcome and enjoy the forum.
Clearly you're only interested in having your thread and little else... Undecided
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6016 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3650 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates