Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this the best Atheist Forum?
Is this the best Atheist Forum?
I came to this atheist forum in a search for freedom.

Now I would like to ask if Atheists are as materialistic and hedonistic as they are stereotyped as.

You are not your bank account, you are not the vehicle you drive, you are not the clothes you wear, you are not your figure, or your complexion, you are not your fortune and fame, you are not your furniture, you are not your house!

I'm not saying you have that philosophy. It's just my philosophy. This isn't suppose to be an argument but to facilitate a meaningful discussion about atheism.

A real man isn't determined by his cock size. He didn't do anything courageous or brave to earn his big dick.[/color] Nor did anyman do anything to be punnished with a small penis. Most of those hung like donkeys a hundred years ago have no dick now or at least have a dysfunctional one. A hundred years from now you probably won't have a penis either. You can't take your dick with you guys so don't get too attached to it.

I admire a women not because of their boob job, or the amount of time she spends in front of the mirror, how often she douches, or the money she spends on makeup and fingernail polish. I admire a woman who isn't superficial and who resembles a Mother Grizzly providing for and defending her cubs.

I'm not bashing atheism.
I worship female genitalia, the Virgin Mary, and Serial killers, so it isn't like my Religious practices are anything to boast of.

I do believe in feeding the hungry, caring for the sick and elderly, defending the poor and disenfranchised, along with widows, children, and women.

Now that I have Religion I don't swallow tree frogs or put goldfish up my ass, and believe in feeding birds and squirrels and such.
RE: Is this the best Atheist Forum?
A. Yes this is the best Atheist forum.

B. If you are Amish, why are you using a computer?
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
(March 15, 2014 at 12:27 pm)CapnAwesome Wrote: A. Yes this is the best Atheist forum.

B. If you are Amish, why are you using a computer?

Non practicing amish lol
I'm a joker! Weird sense of humor.
Re: RE: Is this the best Atheist Forum?
(March 15, 2014 at 12:25 pm)Thunder Cunt Wrote: A real man isn't determined by his cock size. He didn't do anything courageous or brave to earn his big dick. Nor did anyman do anything to be punnished with a small penis. Most of those hung like donkeys a hundred years ago have no dick now or at least have a dysfunctional one. A hundred years from now you probably won't have a penis either. You can't take your dick with you guys so don't get too attached to it.

OK we get it. You have a small penis. It's OK.
(March 15, 2014 at 12:30 pm)KUSA Wrote: OK we get it. You have a small penis. It's OK.

PS: It's not okay. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
This is the best atheist forum, at least out of the few in which I have posted.

There is nothing wrong with materialism in moderation. After all, life is to be enjoyed since this is the only one we get; it is not as though one is allowed to enjoy his huge mansion and five vacation homes after death. I tend to be of the opinion that materialism, only in excess, is outrageous and unneeded.

Hedonism is not bad. People seem to mistakenly attempt to make it as bad as they do their silly notions on sin because they think everyone should live according to how they think life should be lived in accordance with their silly beliefs.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(March 15, 2014 at 12:30 pm)KUSA Wrote: [quote='Thunder Cunt' pid='624121' dateline='1394900731']
[color=#0000CD]

OK we get it. You have a small penis. It's OK.

Last I measured, my cock is a little longer than my toothbrush. It's a typical sized toothbrush. I have had positive comments about my dick size to all that I've showed it to.

By the way, is the colored font annoying? I can fix it.
I'm sure I and many of the others here would rather you just stopped fucking about with the fonts all together.

And yes. This is the best atheist forum. Smile
(March 15, 2014 at 1:21 pm)Napoléon Wrote: I'm sure I and many of the others here would rather you just stopped fucking about with the fonts all together.

And yes. This is the best atheist forum. Smile
Got it!

What do you have against color? Are you racist?
Jokes. I took it out of the OP

Are you the super power whose in Charge here?
Fuck yes.

It is.
[Image: atheist_zpsbed2d91b.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who do you think is best atheist of our times? GGG 70 7339 January 22, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: GGG
  Our Role(s) as Atheists on an Atheist Forum. ignoramus 28 3790 May 12, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Who is/was the Best Atheist Spokesman? stretch3172 15 2686 March 29, 2018 at 8:08 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Best Reason to be an Atheist: Spooky 32 7335 January 19, 2015 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Banned at another atheist forum John V 195 31420 April 3, 2014 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Why did u join atheist forum? zentor 32 10257 June 23, 2012 at 7:33 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Best Atheist Books BioLogos 23 8587 March 29, 2010 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: EggSpurt