Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
Sorry! It was pointed out to me that I should have introduced myself before I posted and I apologize. I'm 32 have a wife and 2 kids. I am a Christian. Some of my beliefs are already on the boards and I'm too tired to consolidate them at this time. I'm open to any questions and try to answer everything as openly and honestly as possible. I have no previous experience with debates and try to have spirited discussions instead. I've been raised Christian. I got fed up with Christianity and tried Catholc, baptists, went with my jewish friends, studied other religious documents, dated a few wiccans, played around with people's subconscious minds, tried magic, various others and came back to God. I found this site to help me answer some questions I couldn't ask the atheists in other forums without getting a huge argument stated and getting banned. I'm always open and try and live as good a life as I can. Hope this will do.
RE: Hello
Welcome tacky Smile

Playing around with people's subconscious minds sounds interesting. Where do I sign up?
Welcome tackattack. No need to be sorry, your post show IMO that you are very intelligent. So don't be sorry.
Freedom is the ability to march to the beat of a different drummer without fear of retribution. Secularone

Ignorance is bliss but understanding is wonderful. Atheist forums.org
Welcome Tacky Smile You're doing just fine here, don't worry.
Hey tackattack welcome to the forums! You mentioned that you tried magic...voodoo magic?
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
Welcome Tackattack,

You've found the right place! I've played around with magic a bit too.

Rhizo
(December 11, 2009 at 3:37 am)Craveman Wrote: Hey tackattack welcome to the forums! You mentioned that you tried magic...voodoo magic?

rune magic and rituals and I crafted wands.

(December 10, 2009 at 9:32 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Welcome tacky Smile

Playing around with people's subconscious minds sounds interesting. Where do I sign up?

Start with Jungian technique of active imagination and re-entering and working with dreams to bring them to a positive outcome, as suggested in Strephon Kaplan William’s Dreamworking Book, then move on to active mentalism.
(December 11, 2009 at 10:19 pm)tackattack Wrote:
(December 11, 2009 at 3:37 am)Craveman Wrote: Hey tackattack welcome to the forums! You mentioned that you tried magic...voodoo magic?

(December 10, 2009 at 9:32 pm)fr0d0 Wrote: Welcome tacky Smile

Start with Jungian technique of active imagination and re-entering and working with dreams to bring them to a positive outcome, as suggested in Strephon Kaplan William’s Dreamworking Book, then move on to active mentalism.

Geeze, more pseudo-bulshitl Tongue
(December 11, 2009 at 10:19 pm)tackattack Wrote:

Seems like all of that stuff messed up your mind if you ended up being a christian in the end Tongue (Just kiddin' of course!)

Tell me more about the rune magic and rituals, I'm honestly interested. I've also heard of people playing with ouija boards and claim that it actually works. I'm super sceptic though when it comes to things like that. Have you (or anyone else reading this post) actually tried it?
Spinoza Wrote:God is the Asylum of Ignorance
Welcome to AF.
Nothing is your own except the few cubic centimeters inside your skull. - George Orwell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6014 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3649 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates