Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust)
dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O5zgXeCynQ
What do you think of this clip and this guy as a person?????
RE: dr. Norman finklestein
He's got a point. Israeli hypocrisy towards the Palestinians is monumental. As for him personally? You can't be a pussy and deliver that message to that audience.

It would have helped to know what his speech was about.
RE: dr. Norman finklestein
(March 18, 2014 at 7:43 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He's got a point. Israeli hypocrisy towards the Palestinians is monumental. As for him personally? You can't be a pussy and deliver that message to that audience.

It would have helped to know what his speech was about.
about how the holocaust is used to deflect criticism from the israeli-palestenian conflict. he has a book in it he purports that only 1.5 million jewish prisoners died in the holocaust. Can i get your insight on that. By the way he is jewish
RE: dr. Norman finklestein(holocaust)
Norman Finkelstein is JEWISH? Wow. Next you'll tell me that the fucking pope is catholic.

I mean...who would have guessed?

I've seen credible estimates between 4 and 7 million and all of these numbers are estimates based on the "estimated" number of jews who lived in Europe before and the "estimated" number who were there after.

Sometimes the word "estimate" is a problem in and of itself.
(March 19, 2014 at 3:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Norman Finkelstein is JEWISH? Wow. Next you'll tell me that the fucking pope is catholic.

I've seen credible estimates between 4 and 7 million and all of these numbers are estimates based on the "estimated" number of jews who lived in Europe before and the "estimated" number who were there after.

here is a video of brother nathenial (also jewish) he is a controversial figure so take what he has to say with a grain of salt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8_Wndy3D5s
i am still not sure either way
I have to agree with his point that the Holocaust and the Israeli persecution of Palestinians are two different things, and you can't excuse what Israel is doing by pulling the Holocaust card.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
(March 19, 2014 at 5:35 pm)Doubting Thomas Wrote: I have to agree with his point that the Holocaust and the Israeli persecution of Palestinians are two different things, and you can't excuse what Israel is doing by pulling the Holocaust card.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
(March 19, 2014 at 3:35 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Norman Finkelstein is JEWISH? Wow. Next you'll tell me that the fucking pope is catholic.

ah ha i just found it. There is a professor of eletrical engineering at northwestern university in evanston illinios and wrote the hoax of the twentieth century just google it and he will bring all your doubts to rest. His name is Arthur Butz. also there is another man named david cole whose you might be interested in looking into.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=purWmOFl...1395277024
There are shitheads out there who have written books about ancient aliens building the pyramids, too. So what? A degree in electrical engineering does not make him a historian.

BTW, my father's worst memory of WWII - and he had a few of them - was entering a small concentration camp in Austria in 1945. It was real enough.
(March 19, 2014 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There are shitheads out there who have written books about ancient aliens building the pyramids, too. So what? A degree in electrical engineering does not make him a historian.

BTW, my father's worst memory of WWII - and he had a few of them - was entering a small concentration camp in Austria in 1945. It was real enough.

would you just give it a look my grandfather was in ww2 as was and my grand mother was taken to a camp from the ukraine. And im telling you that book is pretty good. Its an extremely sensitive subject and those words dont even do justice. but would you at least look at what ive presented. And if a professor at a high ranking university like northwestern has written such an essay and hes been allowed to remain tenured i think it deserves some inspection. And even if he was a historian people would have objected by saying he was not a expert on the holocaust or that he was a revisionist or a denier. So being an engineering teacher is just fine.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Hoax-Twentieth...th+century
the people that read this arent exactly the neo-nazis and black panthers you would expect. Just check out some of the positive reviews at least

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is the Holocaust a cash cow? Europa! 16 1871 September 14, 2017 at 7:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  do you believe the holocaust myth? shadowchrist 23 3802 September 3, 2015 at 11:05 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  exploitation of the holocaust nintendo048 1 841 March 30, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  the holocaust industry nintendo048 5 3074 March 30, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: nintendo048
  How will the holocaust be remembered after the last survivor dies? Something completely different 31 12170 June 21, 2013 at 3:02 am
Last Post: littleendian
  Definition of and evidence for the holocaust A_Nony_Mouse 152 49278 June 1, 2013 at 5:44 pm
Last Post: dazzn
  ANOTHER Holocaust denier Oldandeasilyconfused 9 2921 September 2, 2011 at 5:10 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused