Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Einsteins theories are obsolete
Einsteins theories are obsolete
Yes, it seems Einsteins theories are obsolete.

Einsten stole a lot and plagiarized from decent people like Lorentz and Poincare.
Furthermore, it is now obvous his theories are ridiculous to say the least.
And there is no good and solid experimental proof and there really are no applications for his bad bad and very flawed theories.
(As there really are no good applications from 'modern physics" at all, none whatsoever.)

So, it's time to stop with the Einsteinian (Relativity) nonsens.
RE: Einsteins theories are obsolete
So, are you going to do more than just shit all over the work of other people? Like, say... an explanation? Angel
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(April 8, 2014 at 6:19 am)Esquilax Wrote: So, are you going to do more than just shit all over the work of other people? Like, say... an explanation? Angel

shit all over the work of other people? Does this imply their work must be any good, and may not be shitted on? your just jumping to conclusions.

Do plese tell if you have found anything good that has come out of this bullshit, there is none.
(April 8, 2014 at 6:57 am)Galacticer Wrote: shit all over the work of other people? Does this imply their work must be any good, and may not be shitted on? your just jumping to conclusions.

Do plese tell if you have found anything good that has come out of this bullshit, there is none.

I'm saying that "this is dumb!" isn't an argument. If you feel you have a case, then present it. Otherwise you're just tossing around assertions based on nothing.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Where exactly is relativity wrong?
(April 8, 2014 at 6:05 am)Galacticer Wrote: Yes, it seems Einsteins theories are obsolete.

Einsten stole a lot and plagiarized from decent people like Lorentz and Poincare.
Furthermore, it is now obvous his theories are ridiculous to say the least.
And there is no good and solid experimental proof and there really are no applications for his bad bad and very flawed theories.
(As there really are no good applications from 'modern physics" at all, none whatsoever.)

So, it's time to stop with the Einsteinian (Relativity) nonsens.

Empty assertions, you're talking out of your arse.

Nuclear energy is clear proof of Einsteins work.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 8, 2014 at 6:59 am)Esquilax Wrote: I'm saying that "this is dumb!" isn't an argument.

Offcourse I agree wit this.

However, there is no experimental evidence and there are no applications for these relativistic theories.

why then do people still blindly believe in this ridiculous theories?

Because 'scientists' say so?
(April 8, 2014 at 7:02 am)Galacticer Wrote:
(April 8, 2014 at 6:59 am)Esquilax Wrote: I'm saying that "this is dumb!" isn't an argument.

Offcourse I agree wit this.

However, there is no experimental evidence and there are no applications for these relatavistic theories.

why then do people still blindly believe in this ridiculous theories?

Because 'scientists' say so?

You are either a troll or a genuinely stupid person.
I have yet to decide which.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(April 8, 2014 at 7:00 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Nuclear energy is clear proof of Einsteins work.

Nope, it does not, are you talking EisEMC2 here?

(April 8, 2014 at 7:03 am)Zen Badger Wrote: You are either a troll or a genuinely stupid person.
I have yet to decide which.

You can think whatever you want, I don't care.

But are you able to tell us why you think that?
(April 8, 2014 at 7:05 am)Galacticer Wrote: But are you able to tell us why you think that?

That is a very good question for you to ask yourself, kitten. Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  beginning of The Universe theories John79 68 17701 August 20, 2013 at 11:11 am
Last Post: gall
  TESTING ALTERNATIVE THEORIES OF GRAVITY USING THE SUN little_monkey 2 1514 September 19, 2011 at 10:21 am
Last Post: little_monkey