Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Verse Id like to share
Bible Verse Id like to share
Okay, so found this verse that I would like to share.

I heard someone mentioned it and I didn't believe it (EVEN coming from the bible!)

Numbers 22:28

Quote:And the LORD opened the mouth of the ass, and she said unto Balaam, What have I done unto thee, that thou hast smitten me these three times?

-King James Version

Quote:Numbers 22:29
Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."

This all sounds pretty legit to me Smile joking

ROFLOL
RE: Bible Verse Id like to share
Guys will put up with a lot for a piece of ass.
"Donkeys Can Talk, People Can Fly, And A Man Named Jesus Lives Up In The Sky!"
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 12, 2014 at 3:44 pm)Stimbo Wrote: "Donkeys Can Talk, People Can Fly, And A Man Named Jesus Lives Up In The Sky!"

Remember also...that one man's sin is another man's bread and butter!!
People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned.
(May 12, 2014 at 3:17 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote: This all sounds pretty legit to me Smile joking

ROFLOL

You don't believe in talking asses? Haven't spent much time in church or listening to Christian radio, have you?
Balaam is a douche. Who wouldn't want to converse with a talking ass?
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.
(May 13, 2014 at 1:06 pm)Godslayer Wrote: Balaam is a douche. Who wouldn't want to converse with a talking ass?

I will tell you what, I bet if my dog started talking to me, I wouldn't threaten to kill it.
(May 13, 2014 at 1:32 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
(May 13, 2014 at 1:06 pm)Godslayer Wrote: Balaam is a douche. Who wouldn't want to converse with a talking ass?

I will tell you what, I bet if my dog started talking to me, I wouldn't threaten to kill it.

Depends on what he said to you.
Cheerful Charlie

If I saw a man beating a tied up dog, I couldn't prove it was wrong, but I'd know it was wrong.
- Attributed to Mark Twain
Religious people's logic: "This atheist doesn't believe in the bible, quoting the bible will sure show them!"
(May 12, 2014 at 3:17 pm)BlackSwordsman Wrote:
Quote:Numbers 22:29
Balaam answered the donkey, "You have made a fool of me! If only I had a sword in my hand, I would kill you right now."
Sounds like something Boromir would say. :p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Share your worldview? psalm531 99 7878 February 13, 2018 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: polymath257
  What new books would you like in the Bible? Fake Messiah 13 2164 February 6, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Satanic Bible vs Christian Bible ƵenKlassen 31 7585 November 27, 2017 at 10:38 am
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Share Your Untestimony: Prayers that God didn't Answer Rhondazvous 81 21183 November 3, 2015 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Why do religions not have share holders? Rabb Allah 2 1157 March 19, 2014 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: FifthElement
  If you like and/or believe in Jesus of the BIBLE... Edwardo Piet 6 4013 October 30, 2008 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet